Village Albarella V5
£268 average per night
The Island Of Albarella, Or Isola Di Albarella, Is In The Gulf Of Venice. It Is Part Of The Podelta National Park.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Air conditioning
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Washing machine
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
The Island of Albarella, or Isola di Albarella, is in the gulf of Venice. It is part of the Podelta National Park. The island and its waters are protected nature reserves. Albarella covers around 528 hectares. It is 5 km long and 1.5 km wide. The island is one large holiday park. There are two hotels and 500 accommodations consisting of apartments, holiday homes and villas. The accommodations are spread over the island. They are in Piazetta Mercato, Sporting Fiordi, Diamante Fiordi and Mare Vostrum. As the island is mainly wooded, the accommodations are all set in the countryside. Dont be surprised when you see deer crossing your path. The island has plenty of facilities for young and old. There are 35 shops ranging from a chemist to a supermarket. There are 12 sports schools where you can learn 20 different sports. The 18-hole golf course was designed by the famous golf architect John Harris and is right on the coast. The marina has been awarded the Blue Flag and has 455 moorings for boats from 6 to 25 metres. There are 4 swimming pools. A doctor is available and there is round the clock security. This is just some of whats on offer on Albarella. There are many places of interest nearby. And you can book a wide variety of interesting excursions at reception.
The accommodation is spread throughout the island and is situated either in the Fiordi area, formed by the 50 hectare large Mare Vostrum and little inland harbours, or in the green area in the middle of the island. The apartments (IT-45010-01, IT-45010-02 and IT-45010-03) are located on the ground floor or the first floor. The accommodation adjoins each other and have either a ground floor or a ground floor and a first floor level (IT-45010-04 and IT-45010-05). The decor is neat and well kept. Patio or balcony with garden furniture. The IT-45010-05 has a garden with garden furniture. Child's bed available for 25 per week, please request at time of reservation.
• The official mode of transport on the island is the bicycle. These can be rented at the holiday park. Motorcycles are prohibited.
• All facilities and activities are available from mid-May till mid-September. (This statement is not legally binding as some facilities may not operate.)
• You can use the Albacard. You may pay with this card in many restaurants, shops and sports facilities. The card is available from reception on payment of a minimum deposit of € 50. You will receive a 10% price reduction on a number of activities with the card.
• The exterior of the accommodations can differ. The photographs are purely examples.
• The distances stated to the restaurant, swimming pool, provisions etc are an indication, due to the scattered positions of the accommodations. You will find all facilities within a radius of 1.5 km to 5 km.
• Bed linen and hand towels are free for the first two weeks. This includes a change after the first week. The supply of bed linen and hand towels requires payment from the third week. The cost is € 8.00 per person per item. Bed linen and hand towel rental is obligatory.
• For stays during the period March - mid-June and the end of August - the end of October 1 bicycle per person is included. From mid-May to mid-June and early September to mid-September, a parasol, a beach chair and a sunlounger are included on the beach (during opening hours).
• For the apartment types IT-45010-197 and IT-45010-198, 1 bicycle per person is included for a stay in the period April to October. In addition, in type IT-45010-197 and IT-45010-198 in the period from mid-May to mid-September, a parasol, a beach chair and a sunlounger are included on the beach (during opening hours).
• Only small dogs are welcome, specify at reservation. The costs are € 50 per week, or part of a week.
• This holiday park is one of the Award winners of 2016
• Type homes are divided into categories. Because these are private properties, they were decorated according to the owner’s personal taste and surface area, furnishing and size may vary – the level of comfort is as described, however. The arrangement of beds (sleeping places, separate beds or double beds) depends on the owner and cannot be determined beforehand. The pictures on display here serve as an example only
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.