Vakantiepark Zeeland Village 15
£55 average per night
Detached Villa With Microwave, 1 Km. From The Sea And Beach
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
The 5 star Zeeland Village villa park is only a cycle ride from lively Renesse and the wide beaches of the North Sea. Lake Grevelingen, the largest and cleanest saltwater lake in Europe, is just walking distance from this stylish park. You can enjoy lovely views of the landscape here and a variety of nature reserves, including the beautiful Boswachterij Westerschouwen. You can also visit many picturesque villages and towns. The park has a classically designed central building where you will find all the facilities that make your holiday complete. The villas in Zeeland Village are in a spaciously designed park with water features. The villas vary from very comfortable to super-luxurious. They are detached and have nice spacious gardens.
Three types of comfortable holiday homes can be found at Holiday park Zeeland Village. There is the NL-4322-23, a 4-pers. holiday home. There are three bedrooms, all on the first floor, one with two single beds (which may or may not be in a 2-person set-up) and two with one single bed. There are two bathrooms, one on each floor. On the ground floor the bathroom has a shower. On the first floor there is a bathroom with traditional sauna. There is also a 6-pers. holiday home (NL-4322-24). There are four bedrooms, all on the first floor, two with two single beds (which may or may not be in a 2-person set-up) and two each with a bed. There is one bathroom on the ground floor with a bath. There is a second toilet on the landing on the first floor. Finally, there is an 8-pers. holiday home (NL-4322-25). On the ground floor is one bedroom with two single beds. There is also a bathroom with a shower. There are three bedrooms on the first floor, all with two single beds. There is also a second bathroom here with a traditional sauna. The beds are set up as both 1 person bed and 2 person beds. You'll find two sun beds on the terrace. The accommodation is complete with washing machine. All the holiday homes have been furnished with care. They have a separate toilet in the hall on the ground floor. There is an open garden with a terrace and garden furniture. There is parking for one car near the holiday home.
• Groups of young people will not be automatically allowed entrance. If on arrival no one is over the age of 21, entrance may be refused. Groups of young people should always been accompanied by an elderly person over 30 years. Groups of young people are only admitted in consultation with the park.
• In the low season from 09.11.2020 to - 20.12.2020 - 04.01.2021 to 28.03.2021 - 08.11.2021 to 26.12.2021, the facilities are closed during midweeks.
• It’s not allowed for companies to make bookings for employees who will stay with other reason than recreation.
• Due to maintenance work, the pool at Roompot Beach Resort is closed from Monday 29 November to Monday 6 December.
• You will receive a cost overview by email from the park for the additional costs/local costs. You are required to pay this account before your arrival. This will avoid unnecessary delays on checking in and you will then be able to start your holiday immediately
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• Pets will be allowed on request only and a mandatory final cleaning fee applies
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.