Het Bosmeer 1
£91 average per night
Nice House With A Dishwasher, Giethoorn At 21 Km
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Bungalow park Het Bosmeer is characterised mostly by its magnificent location and its facilities. Because of its location on the edge of Friesland, Drenthe and Overijssel provinces, you can avail of the unique possibilities that all three of these places have to offer. The three nearby natural areas (Drents Friese Wold, De Weerribben-Wieden and Dwingelderveld) are perfect for wonderful walking and cycling tours. A cycling tour to the tourist attraction of Giethoorn (around 20 km) is also very worthwhile. Visit the historical town centre of Assen (45 km) in Drenthe province and the Frisian town of Lemmer (40 km), which is one of the most well-known places for water sports, to experience the great variety of the region. Both Lemmer and Assen have nice outdoor cafes and good restaurants. The holiday park itself is mostly a place to unwind. Nevertheless, there are sufficient facilities for the entire family. In the middle of the park you'll find a space for sports and activities, which also features some playground equipment and a paddling pool for the little ones. Only 100 metres away from the park entrance, you'll find the heated outdoor swimming pool De Dobbe. Guests of Het Bosmeer bungalow park can make use of the pool for free! And if you fancy something different, you could go to the Spokeplas swimming lake (around 300 m), which includes a very shallow part. There's a nice sandy beach at the swimming lake and it's surrounded by lawns to sunbathe and play on. The many, diverse possibilities in the region and the peaceful atmosphere of this holiday park, make Het Bosmeer a place that serves everyone's needs and wishes.
The large, detached bungalows set in their own spacious plots are surrounded by greenery, where optimal peace and quiet are guaranteed. On request there are pet free bungalows to rent. The properties, 6-pers. bungalows type A (NL-8391-01), 6 pers. bungalows type B (NL-8391-02) and 6 pers. bungalows type C (NL-8391-03) are all well equipped and of a good standard, are privately owned, as a result of which the decor can vary. The B-type properties are situated on a separate area of the park. Some B-type properties have a bedroom on the ground floor in stead of a box bed in the living room. The C-type properties (NL-8391-03) are also situated on a separate area of the park. The C-type properties were built in 2006, are well equipped and have a deluxe interior. In this type you can book a solarium on request. Terrace and lawn with garden furniture.
• Each bungalow has its own parking space (max. 1 car).
• Guests of the holiday park can make use of the outdoor swimming pool right opposite the park in summer and of the indoor swimming pool in the town of Wolvega in winter at no cost. Because of the corona virus, free swimming is still possible, but this will have limitations. Guests must order tickets online to be able to swim, the costs incurred will be reimbursed by the park afterwards.
• Function room with space for groups of up to 45 people (can be booked as part of your reservation).
• No fireworks allowed at the holiday park! They cannot give a 100% guarantee that no actual fireworks will be lit on or in the direct vicinity of the park. Therefore, no rights may be derived from this indication.
• The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
• The park has indicated that it is a firework-free zone. Despite the fact that the park will do their utmost to enforce the prohibition on the lighting of fireworks, they cannot give a 100% guarantee that no actual fireworks will be lit on or in the direct vicinity of the park. Therefore, no rights may be derived from this indication.
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.