Berck Sur Mer 8
£141 average per night
Spacious Holiday Home With A Garden, At 800 M. From The Sea
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
The holiday homes in Dormio Resort Berck-sur-Mer, France, are located at just 900 meters from the wide beach and the pleasant boulevard of the town of Berck-sur-Mer.
You will find a reception, outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace with sunbeds and umbrellas (from 1 August), a restaurant and a mini market (both from 1 July). You can park your car next to your home.
Beautiful dune landscapes, ancient forests, endless beaches and picturesque villages. That is the Opal Coast. An ideal starting point to enjoy the French way. The perfect base for beach fun, culture, nature, golf, dune walks and horse riding!
Dormio Resort Berck-sur-Mer is ideal for a short stay (midweek or weekend) but also for longer stays.
Berck is the spot where two seas meet off the Opal Coast: the North Sea and the Channel. Together they provide a sunny, but not too hot, climate. Vast primaeval forests and traditional agriculture in the hinterland; endless beaches and small-scale fishing along the coast determine the picturesque character of Berck and the surrounding area.
Both in the old town and on the pedestrian promenade, you will find a varied range of excellent (fish) restaurants; in the pleasant centre you will find many shops and attractions. Prefer a day of rest and relaxation? The rolling hills and the vast nature along the Opal Coast form the backdrop for a wonderful day in the beautiful French landscape. You will find may kilometres of hiking fun here; mountain bikers can also indulge themselves. You will also find a number of challenging golf courses in the vicinity of Berck.
Beautiful excursions in the area will lead you to the limestone cliffs at Dieppe on the Normandy coast, or the fortified town of Montreuil. Abbeville, Dieppe, Le Crotoy and Le Touquet-Paris Plage are well-known resorts/town in the area and certainly worth a visit.
This is a semi-detached three-room house, suitable for up to four persons. Its spacious living room includes sitting and dining areas, with patio doors opening onto the terrace and garden with outdoor furniture. In addition, the house has a luxurious open plan kitchen that includes a combi oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, shower and basin. There is also a separate toilet. Finally, there is a veranda with seating and barbeque.
- Only dogs are allowed in the residence, other pets will be refused.
- Own parking place available.
- Separate storage room.
- Free wifi available.
- The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
- The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
- Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
This properties availability is unknown, please check the suppliers website .