Eifelpark Kronenburger See 3
£91 average per night
The Kronenburger Lake Eifel Holiday Park Is In The Beautiful North Eifel National Park. It Is In The 'three Countries Area' Of Germany, Belgium And Luxembourg.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bathroom
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
The Kronenburger Lake Eifel Holiday Park is in the beautiful North Eifel National Park. It is in the 'Three Countries Area' of Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg. Youll be able to enjoy this delightful area to the full, thanks to the park's sunny position on a south-facing slope. The detached bungalows are built on terraces on different levels. Almost all the bungalows enjoy good views of the varied Eifel landscape or of the picturesque mountain village of Kronenburg. This romantic village has a medieval ruined castle. The holiday park not only has beautiful scenery but there is also a wealth of facilities. You can enjoy the indoor swimming pool and sauna. You can dine in the pleasant restaurant and children can have a wonderful time in the playground. Bicycles can be rented at the holiday park and are the perfect way to discover the charming surrounding area. The Kronenburger Lake Eifel Park offers the perfect combination of activity and relaxation. The holiday park staff speak several languages. You can enjoy plenty of sports and recreational facilities here. The Kronenburger Lake is a recreation lake and is at the edge of the holiday park. You can enjoy swimming, fishing and various water sports there. It also has sunbathing areas and playing fields. The park and this part of Germany are perfect for a long or short holiday.
The detached 6-person types at Eifelpark Kronenburger See come in four different variants. Single-storey variant DE-53949-06 is a neatly furnished bungalow. DE-53949-07 is a modern villa with a deluxe open-plan kitchen and a spacious living room with French doors that open onto the veranda. There is an open fireplace indoors as well as outdoors. Each of the three bedrooms (one of which is on the ground floor) has its own bathroom with a shower. There is a wellness room on the first floor, with a sauna, whirlpool and solarium. DE-53949-11 is a comfortable, single-storey bungalow completed in 2013. It includes box spring beds, also available in a 2-person arrangement. Lastly, there is variant DE-53949-12. This luxurious variant has a modern fireplace in the living room, two bathrooms with showers and toilets, and each bedroom has box spring beds and a TV. All variants come with a (covered) terrace with garden furniture, parking for 1 car and a TV. There are at least 2-3 steps that must be climbed to reach the entrance to the bungalows.
• Internet is available in all accommodations for a fee.
• The Mini market is now closed. However, guests can order and pick up breakfast at the reception desk in the park.
• Due to COVID-19, the indoor swimming pool is closed at Eifelpark Kronenburger See until further notice
• The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
• You will receive a cost overview by email from the park for the additional costs/local costs. You are required to pay this account before your arrival. This will avoid unnecessary delays on checking in and you will then be able to start your holiday immediately
• For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• Pets will be allowed on request only and a mandatory final cleaning fee applies
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.