Le Domaine D'enserune 2
£85 average per night
Semi-detached Home 500 M. From The Center Of Colombiers
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Set amid a vineyard on the banks of the Canal du Midi, holiday park le Domaine d'Enserune is located between Bezièrs and the sea. The park has a heated outdoor pool with a jacuzzi (open from May to September, weather permitting). There is also a spa with a jacuzzi, hammam and sauna (only accessible to guests 18 and over, reservation required). There are organised events for everyone to enjoy, from the youngest guests to the whole family. For example, there is a mini club for kids between the ages of 4 and 12 with various activities such as athletics, music, painting and drawing; and athletic activities are organised for youths. The whole family will enjoy markets, tastings, games and the aqua gym (during the summer season: July/August). The park contains a fitness studio, a children's playground and a boules court as well. You can also hire bikes to explore the surrounding area. The park is less than half a kilometre from Colombiers village centre, where you will find a variety of restaurants. There is a weekly market at the little harbour along Canal du Midi. The city of Béziers is close by (10 km). Famous for its wine, it is regarded as the wine capital of the Languedoc. Here you will find one of the oldest vineyards in the world, established by the Romans. The Canal du Midi, which flows through the city, is among the oldest canals still in service, with staircase locks, aqueducts and a tunnel that runs for 250 km, and has certainly earned its place on the UNESCO World Heritage list. The closest beach, Valras-Plage, a former fishing village that has developed into a popular beach town, is 23 km away. But there are even more sights to see. Le Bassin de Thau (60 km), for example, is the biggest lake in Languedoc-Roussillon. This nature park is famous for its oyster and mussel beds, and you can enjoy a variety of water sports there. Montpellier (80 km) is certainly worth a visit as well, with its historic city centre, narrow streets, little shops and many attractions, which include the Arceaux (a Roman style aqueduct) and the triumphal arch, the Arc de Triomphe le Peyrou. Farther inland you will find the medieval city of Carcassonne (93 km). This historic fortress town is also on the UNESCO World Heritage list and is one of the nicest examples of an almost completely preserved medieval city in Europe. And don't forget destinations such as Perpignan (99 km). This originally medieval city has a Catalan ambience. In summer, the Les jeudis de Perpignan celebration is held every Thursday from afternoon until late at night. On every square you can listen to music and watch bands perform.
Le Domaine d'Enserune offers spacious and fully equipped link-detached holiday homes for 4 to 6 people. The 4-person type (FR-34440-06) has a loft. There are two types of 6-person houses: a 6-person with one family bedroom (FR-3444-07) and a 6-person with two bedrooms (FR-3444-08). All holiday houses have a terrace with garden furniture. Free WiFi is available at the reception.
• Free baby kit available upon request (cot, high-chair and changing cushion). Free WiFi at the reception.
• The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.