Ferienresort Bad Bentheim 2
£115 average per night
Comfortable Villa In A Traditional Style Near Bad Bentheim
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bathroom
- Internet access
- DVD Player
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
The Bad Bentheim Holiday Park is near the charming spa town of Bad Bentheim. There are various architect-built luxury villas in this beautiful park. They are grouped in courtyards and surrounded by centuries-old trees. The history and natural wealth of the area are perfectly reflected in the holiday park. The park is partly enclosed by a castle wall and shares the atmosphere of the historic town of Bad Bentheim. The Earldom of Bad Bentheim is a sloping wooded area. You will enjoy total tranquillity here. You can enjoy delightful walks and cycle rides amidst beautiful scenery. The rich history of the fort and other places of interest in the area are worth discovering. If you are looking for more entertainment, cities such as Münster and Osnabrück are only a short distance from the park.
The villas in this park stand out because of their unique, original architecture. Some are in a seaside style with wonderful colours and interesting details. Others have a typical country house style, complete with half-timbered features typical of the region. The 4 person villas have a second bathroom as standard. The largest accommodations are the luxurious 14 person villas. These have 3 bathrooms; one with a steam shower, one with a sauna and one with a bubble bath. Every villa has its own parking space and there is a garden with a terrace and garden furniture.
• The 12 and 14 person family villas, DE-48455-15 and DE-48455-16, have 5 or 6 bedrooms.
• Reservations will not be accepted for groups or parties of people under the age of 22.
• Groups, if not travelling as a family, will be charged 50 p.p. deposit.
• It’s not allowed for companies to make bookings for employees who will stay with other reason than recreation.
• The exterior and interior of the houses may differ from the photos. This is because there are several versions of the houses.
• Directly opposite the park you can go to the municipal indoor swimming pool with children's pool and the outdoor pool with various play possibilities. For park guests, access to the swimming pool is free.
• We would like to point out that in the period between January 3, 2022 to February 18, 2022, March 7, 2022 to April 1, 2022, November 7, 2022 to December 23, 2022 during midweek, the Koos Kids Club is closed and there will be no recreation program.
• You will receive a cost overview by email from the park for the additional costs/local costs. You are required to pay this account before your arrival. This will avoid unnecessary delays on checking in and you will then be able to start your holiday immediately
• For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• Pets will be allowed on request only and a mandatory final cleaning fee applies
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.