Lifelong Memories At Domingue -direct By Owner - 3 Beds
£2,563 average per night
Lifelong Memories At Domingue -direct By Owner - 3 Beds
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Towels provided
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Washing machine
- First aid kit
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
AT DOMINGUE, RECLAIM TIME FOR YOURSELF
- Are you always pressed for time, while you would love to relax in an elegant villa with dazzling sea views?
- Do you like beautiful things, are you into unforgettable experiences and meaningful lifestyle?
- Are you nervous about planning a memorable vacation for your friends and family, maybe to celebrate an important moment of your life?
Now, imagine yourself having lunch at our Villa Domingue. After 3 of you laughed a lot while cooking a scrumptious meal prepared with French food, you are now all sitting around the table. You hear everyone happily chat, but you can’t help gazing at the undisturbed view on the sea. Far away, you can see the island of St Martin. How relaxing. It’s been long since you had not shared such a simple, and yet memorable, moment with them all.
(Please note that the price is here is for a 2-bedrooms configuration. You can rent the full villa with 3 bedrooms, with a supplement for the additional bedroom (Suppl. 400 to 600$ per day depending on the season. Contact me now to talk about it.)
HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH DOMINGUE (AND HOW YOU WILL TOO)
Villa Domingue has been my home in St. Barths for the last 20 years. The first time I stepped on the wooden deck and had a glimpse of the sweeping 280-degree view on the Caribbean Sea, I knew I wanted to come here every year.
Recently, I've decided to take advantage of the extraordinary location for designing a brand new villa with everything you need : a long 45 feet pool for taking real swims, a modern fitness room with eco conscious equipment, a fridge and a Nespresso machine in each bedroom, a high-speed wifi connection everywhere, a great kitchen designed by Boffi, and in each room a selection of contemporary furniture conceived by the best Italian designers.
Add a fully air conditioned sitting a room with a bar and a dining room, equally air conditioned, with a 13 feet long table to welcome large parties.
Of course there are in addition a few precious things that do not change: The unobstructed view on the sea, the unbeatable privacy, the cool Pointe Milou breeze and eventually the wonderful memories that we all create at Domingue.
This is a 3-bedroom villa. Each bedroom has its own character but they all offer the level of luxury you usually only find in the upper scale palaces. The villa can be booked in a 2 or 3-bedroom configuration, do ask me about the right price matching the size of your party.
READ HOW MY GUESTS DESCRIBE THEIR DOMINGUE MEMORIES
Here's what it feels like to spend some time at Domingue, in the wonderful care of my team (Frankie the concierge and Sandra the villa manager / maid). I've copied word for word what past guests have written in the guest book that you can find on the coffee table of the living room:
- RECONNECT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
"Exquisite! This is our first trip to St. Barths and we have been blessed with experiencing the beauty and serenity of Domingue. This island is magnificent, with so much to do, but some of the best times were spent here at the villa laughing, playing and toasting fine wine with our friends (not to forget some incredible dining) while savoring captivating views and the sounds of waves crashing agains the rocky cliffs below."
- CELEBRATE IN STYLE
"I’ve had the privilege of spending my 50th birthday week at Domingue and it has been extraordinary. It is so much more than a rental villa – we felt at home (a chic, French home, of course). Thank you for caring about the property so much and for sharing it…"
- EXPERIENCE THE ST BARTHS LIFESTYLE
"….This island and your villa have again provided a much needed oasis from a troubled world ... Thank you for another idyllic week on St. Barth’s, enjoying your beautiful home…"
- FEEL MORE, SPEND LESS, THAN IN A HOTEL
"…We were here for a wedding that had some party/dinner every night. It was a delight to be to able to return “home” to your wonderful, beautiful, and peaceful villa away from the hotel where everybody was…"
- ENJOY VACATIONS WITH MAXIMAL PRIVACY
“Our 12th visit to SBH … the view and privacy (…) the best we have experienced on the island”
DOMINGUE – WONDERFUL FAMILY VILLA FOR UP TO 6
Domingue is all about helping you create a very special time with your friends and your family. Finally, you have the time to be all together and to share happy memories. Our team is here to help you spend carefree days, so that you can be happy with the people you love.
Domingue is located atop a cliff in the upscale area of Pointe Milou. Waking up facing the Caribbean Sea is magic and the sunset views are amazing.
The villa is very secluded, so be free to be yourselves at your vacation home. High walls protect you from the outside.
Your concierge Frankie welcomes your at the airport, show you the villa, makes sure you have no need unfilled; he can arrange breakfast to be brought to you each day, make reservations at restaurant, book a car, a boat or anything. You also get daily maid service by Sandra who doesn’t only clean the premises, make up your beds or prepare fresh towels. She also answers all your questions and will give you precious tips on the island.
3 BEDROOMS, EACH WITH ITS OWN CACHET
You can book Villa Domingue in a 2-bedroom or a 3-bedroom configuration. If you are planning these Caribbean vacations, you want to make sure that all bedrooms offer the same kind of perks. This is what we heard from our guests, so 4 years ago we remodeled all the bedrooms, moved walls, decorated things anew, in order to make sure that everyone is happy with their bedrooms.
Each bedroom offers at least:
- A king bed with the best Italian linens and incredible mattresses made in Greece from natural materials (Actually we have copied Aman Venice bedding with the complicity of its manager).
- Individual air conditioning
- A bathroom with a large shower, comfortable towels, a separated toilet, a hair dryer and toiletries
- A dressing area with large cabinets
- A fridge containing complimentary Evian water and sodas or juices
- A Nespresso machine with unlimited amount of capsules
- A Wifi connection, a safe, a sound system, a SmartTV allowing to watch more than 100 programs including CNN, ESPN, Netflix, etc.
On the main level, a large bedroom with a comfortable walk-in dressing room, a bathroom covered with ribbed marble, a hidden flatscreen TV, an outdoor shower and your own terrace with sunbeds. If you are booking the villa for 2 people only, I recommend you took this bedroom, as it is a bit larger. This is the room I actually take when my partner and I are alone in the house.
This bedroom offers great ocean views from your bed as well as from the shower. Precious wood all over the room, black marble in the modern bathroom, separated toilet, dressing cabinets by Rimadesio, an elegant office space, a flat TV, a fridge, a Nespresso machine,...what else?
This bedroom design was inspired by a friend of ours who is a famous actress. We developed a delicate atmosphere by filling the room with filtered light, thanks to clear wood panels and gauze dressed windows widely open to the sea. Silken cushions welcome you on the bed if you feel like having a nap. A comfortable love seat invites a couple to read, to dream or... to watch TV?
The bathroom is adorned with a grey wood patterned marble.
- A Large Sofa
- Flat-Screen TV with all programs available from the Internet
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- a Mystery Bar (for you to discover) equipped with an ice maker
- Caribbean Sea Views
KITCHEN & DINING
- Fully-equipped luxurious kitchen by Boffi with stove, regular oven, microwave oven, large fridge with ice-maker, wine cellar, etc.
- Gourmet Kitchenware to Create Tasty Meals (or welcome a private chef)
- Everything for preparing breakfast
- Fine Dinnerware
- 45 feet Heated pool
- Chaises Longues
- Amazing Sunset Views
- In the Gym you will innovative and luxury cardio and weight training equipment made out of natural materials; the pieces we selected embody all aspects of functionality, design and sustainable manufacturing.
- Daily Maid Service (Cleaning + A bit of Laundry)
- Included Concierge Services: Airport Meet & Greet, Leading you to the villa, Introducing the villa to you
- Optional Concierge Services: Breakfast, Private Chef, Car Rental, Restaurant Table Booking, Massages, Boat Rental, Plane Charter, etc.
AMENITIES & PERKS
* Fully Air-Conditioned
* High Speed WiFi indoor and outdoor
* Apple TV + Netflix in living room & all three bedrooms
* Sonos Sound System
* Mini Fridge in living room and all three bedrooms
* Nespresso Coffee Machine in all three bedrooms and in the kitchen + unlimited amount of capsules
* Hair Dryer in all three bedrooms
* Bathrobes & cotton/sponge flip-flops
* Safe with code in all three bedrooms
* Ceiling Fan in living room & in all three bedrooms
* Indoor dining
* Outdoor dining
* Gas BBQ
* Complimentary selection of red/white wine, a bottle of champagne,
* Evian / San Pellegrino water in unlimited supply
* Welcome Basket - fresh fruit & mix of rice, pasta, tomato sauce, olive oil, bread for 1st night
* Fully equipped gym
* Heated Pool - 50' x 10' with stairs & alarm
* Shallow pool with 12 massaging blowers
* Two outdoor showers
* Beach Chairs, Cooler
* Beach Umbrella
* Maid Service 6 days/week
* Laundry - the villa washer and dryer are off limits to guests in order to conserve precious resources
* Meet& Greet at the airport or harbour, introduction to the villa
- - - - - - -
* Optional: Private Chef (adva