Chalet For 12
£238 average per night
Super Endroit | Chalet Privé De Montagne, Bain Bouillonnant + Wi-fi Gratuit !
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Internet access
- Hot tub
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
Welcome to our spacious and cozy chalet only 2km from the lively centre of L'Alpe D'Huez! Enjoy views of the Oisans Mountains and the Ecrin National Park from this elevated location. There is something for everyone in this area! You'll love:
• Master Suite with a Double bed and a Single Bunk Bed
• 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
• Third bedroom with 1 Double bed
• Two bedrooms with 1 Double bed + 2 Single beds
• PRIVATE Hot Tub for 8 just outside!
• Convenient in-suite Washing Machine
• FREE Wi-Fi Access
• PRIVATE Terrace - appreciate the fresh air!
• Equipped Kitchen
• The ESF ski school is located only 2.8 km from the unit!
• Near some of the top alpine and nordic pistes in the world
• Discover the interesting heritage - Brandes is minutes away!
Our spacious and bright luxury 150 m2 chalet is the perfect home base for your vacation in the heart of the L'Alpe D'Huez domaine! We think you'll love to be tucked away 2km from the exciting centre of the resort, where you'll find shops, restaurants and the best après-ski entertainment. Enjoy the space and open-concept design in our retreat, with everything you need to have a relaxing and stress-free vacation. There is something for every traveller in this area; and at the end of a great day, we highly recommend soaking sore muscles in your Private Outdoor Hot Tub!
There are 5 BEDROOMS in our chalet - the master suite (24 m2) features 1 Double bed (160) and 1 Single Bunk bed, along with an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom (12 m2) contains 2 Single beds (90 each), and the third bedroom (12 m2) features 1 Double bed (160). The fourth and fifth bedrooms (13 m2 each) contain a Double bed and 2 Single beds. Bed linen is supplied for you!
Get ready for the day ahead in one of the 3 BATHROOMS. Each bathroom features a luxurious Italian-style shower. An additional HALF bathroom on the ground floor provides ample space for everyone to get ready. If you're travelling light, towel rental is available upon your arrival for €7/kit!
The open-concept LIVING AREA is warm and inviting. Kick back on the large sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on TV. Catch up with friends and family using the FREE Wi-FI. Just outside, you will love the private terrace and, in the evenings, relax in your private outdoor hot tub for 8 people!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHEN with a dishwasher, ceramic hobs, a microwave, an oven, a wine cellar, a toaster, a coffee maker and kettle, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating for 12. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your home, the Carrefour Montagne can be found 5 minutes' drive away.
You are sure to love your stay in our lovely Chalet de Sarenne! We recommend bringing a car to get around this lovely area and there is a FREE parking space included with the chalet. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee.
Please note that, upon your arrival, a daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person, and a fully-refundable €1500 damage deposit will be collected. An end of stay cleaning is included, except for the kitchen, dishes, garbage and folded sheets. Guests are requested to leave the chalet in a clean state, or a part of the deposit will be retained.
You’ll love being located near the ESF ski school, only 2.8km from the unit.
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you'll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skis
While visiting, make sure to visit the charming centre of L'Alpe D'Huez. In the winter, we highly recommend going for a night ski on the world-famous Sarenne ski run! Cross-country or Nordic skiing fans will appreciate the 50km of tracks in and around the resort. The Ice Cave at 2700m of elevation is certainly worth a visit! During the summer months, you will love to explore the region by foot, or head to the Ecrins National Park. On rainy days, the Palais des Sports et des Congrés is wonderful, along with the Mineral and Alpine Museum at Bourg d’Oisans. Refuel at Smithy's Tavern Bar and Restaurant - they have delicious ribs. In the mornings, start your day with homemade bread and pastries at the Boulangerie Salazard in town.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• You will love your private outdoor Hot Tub for up to 8 guests!
• Take part in the many activities available to you in this area - including museums, archeological sites, trendy shops, and the fantastic slopes
• Arrangements for your check-in will take place prior to your arrival
• Additional parking can be found just 70m away
• Towels are available for rent for €7/kit
• If you'd like to bring along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €30/stay/animal - please enquire with our team!
• Please note that a €0.50 to €3 per person per night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €1500/chalet
• An end of stay cleaning will be provided, except for the kitchen, dishes, garbage and folded sheets. Guests are requested to leave the chalet in a clean state, or a part of the deposit will be retained