Chateau Tournesol - Pool Cottage
£266 average per night
The Pool Cottage Is One Of The Stunning Residences Belonging To Chateau Tournesol, A 17th Century Castle Situated In The Beautiful Region Of Gascony.
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bathroom
- Internet access
- Satellite/Cable TV
Kitchen and household
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
The Pool Cottage is one of the stunning residences belonging to Chateau Tournesol, a 17th Century castle situated in the beautiful region of Gascony.
Sleeping up to 8 guests and enjoying lovely gardens, private access and parking, as well as a shared pool, the property is perfect for a family seeking for a peaceful getaway.
The whole estate has been lovingly restored by its owners with all the amenities one needs, let's just say it's fit for a king!
Set amongst sunflower fields, the atmosphere couldn't be more tranquil and relaxing, as if you were in an another world.
The location in the centre of a historical region, only 10km from Nerac, is simply wonderful and one can even visit the castle of King Henri IV of Navarre.
There are also several activities available for you at the castle! See our "Location" Tab for more details!
Note: you will have access to the Pool Cottage amenities and to the shared pool only. Other guests may be staying in the main chateau. You may choose to rent our Pool Cottage together with theCedar Cottage, or alternatively to rent the entire Chateau Tournesol estate, which would include both cottages, the Chateau, and all of the estate's facilities for your group only. Please contact us for further details.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 cm) - patio doors to terrace
- 1 bathroom with sink, walk-in shower, separate toilet and hairdryer
- Fully equipped kitchen (traditional oven, microwave, 3 gas and 1 electric stove, fridge + freezer, coffee machine, breakfast bar, dishwasher, fireplace, washing machine, tumble dryer)
- Open plan dining area with 8 chairs
- Lounge with LCD Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD player, CD player and two sofas
- 1 bedroom with double bed (170 cm) and single bed
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds
- 1 bathroom with sin, bath, toilet and hairdryer
- Shared Pool (size: 14x6 m / depth: 1,40 m)
- Poolside terrace
- Open poolside shower
- Garden furniture
- Open Barbecue area
- Covered dining terrace
- I-pod docking station on request
- Burglar Alarm
- Park view
- Pool view
Chateau Tournesol is situated in the region called “Pays d'Albret” which is famously rich in history. In between the Landes and the Gers, the smell of the pine trees mingle with the fragrance of armagnac.
The city of Nerac which is its small capital, is a great starting point to explore the beautiful countryside and nearby Chateaux during your stay.
- Cooking workshops
- Hot-air balloon trip
- Wine-tasting tours
- Local day-trips or tours to Nerac, Condom Armagnac Papelorey, Liege, Lupiac, Duras, Fources and more!