Resort De Kraaijenbergse Plassen 5
£91 average per night
Modern Chalet With Dishwasher, Near A Nature Reserve
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Resort De Kraaijenbergse Plassen was opened in 2020. It's a true paradise for those who love water sports and nature. It's located on the border of the provinces of North Brabant and Gelderland, near nature reserve Kraaijenbergse Plassen. The picturesque town of Cuijk is 6 km away and at 25 km from the resort, you'll find the nice and historic Hanseatic city of Nijmegen. You can explore the Kraaijenbergse Plassen by boat, canoe or surfboard. You can also relax on the sandy beach or go birdwatching. There also is a playground, bistro with bar as well as a snack bar. Parking is available in the central car parks or directly near the accommodation. There are plenty of possibilities in the area for young and old; for those who love culture, nature, shopping as well as outdoor cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy a drink and a bite to eat. We already mentioned the city of Nijmegen, certainly worth a visit! In the nearby diverse landscape of the Land van Cuijk, you can enjoy beautiful hikes and cycling tours. These will bring you along the many monasteries and castles in the area. More tips for daytrips are Burgers Zoo in Arnhem (45 km), De Efteling in Kaatsheuvel (65 km) and De Apenheul in Apeldoorn (75 km). Thanks to the central location near the A73, Resort De Kraaijenbergse Plassen and the various cities and sights in the region can be reached easily. In short: a wonderful destination with something for everyone. Happy holidays!
This ground-floor chalet is located in Resort De Kraaijenbergse Plassen. Besides the modern and nicely furnished living room and kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, the chalet also features two bedrooms, one of which with two single beds and one with a double bed. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. There is also a garden with a terrace and garden furniture. There's parking for one car at the chalet. You can use the WiFi for free. Resort De Kraaijenbergse Plassen offers various accommodations for four to twelve people.
• - The accommodations have a Nespresso pro machine. The cups are for sale at the reception.
• - The reception is open on Mondays from 9.00 am - 6.00 pm.
• On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
• On Friday it is open from 9.00 am - 7.00 pm.
• Type homes are divided into categories. Because these are private properties, they were decorated according to the owner’s personal taste and surface area, furnishing and size may vary – the level of comfort is as described, however. The arrangement of beds (sleeping places, separate beds or double beds) depends on the owner and cannot be determined beforehand. The pictures on display here serve as an example only
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.