4 Bed 4 Bath Villa with a private pool
£758 average per night
Exceptional Villa, Fabulous Sea View, Mirror Pool, Beaches & Shops On Foot
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Children welcome
- Deck / Patio
- Dining area
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeper included
- Ice maker
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lighting
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Smoking allowed
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee maker
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Washing machine
- Smoke detector
FOR AN INTIMATE DREAM STAY.
ESCAPE AND RECHARGE IN AN EXCEPTIONAL VILLA IN THE HEART OF THE GULF OF SAINT-TROPEZ
LINENS ARE PROVIDED, THE BEDS ARE READY ON ARRIVAL, AND END OF STAY CLEANING AND HOUSEKEEPING IS INCLUDED.
AIR-CONDITIONING IN ALL ROOMS.
COMPLETE DISINFECTION OF THE VILLA AFTER EACH GUEST.
- Villa AMICITIA's "Belle Epoque" architecture is a prime example of the Art Deco style. The home was built in 1929 by the architect Edouard MAS-CHANCEL on behalf of Ernest CHANCRIN - creator of the 1st Larousse Ménager (1926) and numerous works on modern viticulture. The house enjoys a stunning panoramic view of the Golden Islands while located in the heart of the village of Le Rayol.
- Villa AMICITIA will enchant you, with its interior decor reflecting a clever mix of contemporary and Art Deco style furnishings.
- All rooms have a sea view.
- Thanks to its orientation one the land, the villa offers total privacy and seclusion.
- The southern exposure ensures maximum sunshine throughout the day on the terraces facing the sea.
You are promised an Unforgettable Holiday!
- The Villa sits on an 1800 m2 property, and is imbued with a calm, private, and tree-lined Mediterranean essence.
- The beaches and the heart of the village are within walking distance, just minutes away.
- The very spacious villa (225 m2) offers easy living thanks to its very functional layout and the open flow between the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- The house comfortably accommodates 6 adults and 4 children.
- A private outdoor elevator serves both levels of the villa from the two secure garages that house up to 3 cars. A secure private uncovered parking space for 1 small vehicle. Additional public parking is a few metres from the villa.
- The infinity mirror pool (11m x 4.50m) offers incomparable sea views and the built in bench with jets creates a spa like experience. It is secured by a submerged shutter and is treated with a Bio UV system (without chlorine and therefore odourless).
- The pool area includes an outdoor shower and changing room with facilities.
- Wi-Fi, TV, Bose speaker system are available serve the entire property.
- A contemporary kitchen designed by Italian designer Snaidero offers 3m central island, dishwasher, wine cellar, a double door refrigerator with ice maker, a professional grade 1.20m induction range, 2 ovens, and a grill.
- The large bright living room faces the sea and offers a prime example of Art Deco design with its detailed woodworking on the ceilings and around the large fireplace, and its period floor tiles.
- The dining room seats 10 comfortably.
- 2 large suites with en suites (2 Italian showers and 1 bathtub), 2 king-sized beds (180x200) and dressing rooms. Professional hotel bedding.
- Children's room with 2 bunkbed units and own bathroom with shower.
- A portacrib, changing table and a high chair are provided.
- A separate toilet serves the living areas.
- A washing machine and dryer are conveniently located on this level.
- Large suite with 1 queen size bed (160x200)), dressing room, and en suite.
- The pool, its terrace, garden lounges, sunbathing chairs, umbrellas, armchairs, coffee tables, etc.
- A summer kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, wine fridge, freezer, ice maker, electric grill/plancha) adjoins a dining terrace with retractable.
- Petanque court (bocce ball) with panoramic sea views and shaded pergola.
- The villa is made available with linen.
To enhance your stay, our private Concierge will welcome you and will be available during your stay for any questions or needs. You can request the following optional services:
- Daily housekeeping
- Home chef
- Selection of 20 wines from the best local vineyards and from throughout France
- Boat rental at a local marina
YOUR STAY AT RAYOL
Le Rayol is not only a village but an area of true natural wonder, preserved by the sea between Cavalaire and Le Lavandou a few kilometers from St-Tropez, Port Grimaud, Ramatuelle and Gassin. Life is very pleasant all year round thanks to its microclimate and true small French village feel.
Thanks to its southern exposure, and protection from the Massif des Maures, the area offers superb landscapes which are also home to the Domaine du Rayol, a spectacular botanical garden of world renown surrounded by magnificent mansions from the beginning of the 20th century.
Throughout the year, a minimum of seven nights is required. From June to the end of September, checkins and checkouts are only available on Saturdays. Other days are possible the rest of the year.