Vakantiepark Herperduin 18
£72 average per night
Nice Bungalow With Dishwasher, Close To The Forest
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Holiday park Herperduin is uniquely situated in the middle of the forest, fens and sand drifts, on the border of Brabant and Gelderland, about 5km from the river Maas. The bungalows are situated in the middle of the forest, on a light glowing terrain and with much privacy. The bush edge bungalows are located approx. 500m from Herperduin. Apart from the peace and space, you will enjoy the many possibilities, which the park offers to young and old.
This nice, detached bungalow is located at the edge of the forest in Holiday Park Herperduin. The living room features a flatscreen TV and underfloor heating. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher and microwave. On the ground floor, you will also find a bedroom and a bathroom with bathtub or shower and a toilet. The second bedroom is situated on the first floor. Here, you will also find the balcony. All the beds are single box-spring beds, either pushed together to make a double bed or used separately in a twin-room setup. Outside, you'll find a garden and a furnished terrace. There also is an outdoor fireplace and veranda. You can park your car in the central parking lot. You can book various types of holiday accommodation in holiday park Herperduin for two to eight people.
• Reservations made by companies for their own employees are always by request. If the reservation is approved, the following rules will apply: max. 1 employee per bedroom, an extra cleaning cost will be billed every two weeks, and every two weeks there will be a charge for new bed linen.
• Please be aware that a baby is considered as an adult, therfore the allowed number of guests is including babies.
• Thank you for your understanding.
• Heated covered pool with childrens basin, open from April to the end of October.
• Activity-team present in high-season.
• Some facilities require payment.
• No cars are allowed on the premises of the holiday park. On arrival and departure days you may park your car near the cottage. On bungalow park "de Bosrand" you are allowed to park your car at the cottage car park during the whole stay.
• The restaurant is temporarily closed.
• Internet acces available at the reception
• Fireworks are prohibited in the park. By disadvantageous, sound can not be excluded
• During the late season, work will take place on part of Holiday Park Herperduin from Monday to Friday. (with the exception of Christmas and New Years) Since our park is extensive, you do not have to experience this. For more information about the activities and the location of the bungalows, we recommend that you contact the reception of the park on 0486-411383.
• If upon arrival it appears that your party does not only consist of family members, we reserve the right to use a deposit of €250 per person.
• The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
• You will receive a cost overview by email from the park for the additional costs/local costs. You are required to pay this account before your arrival. This will avoid unnecessary delays on checking in and you will then be able to start your holiday immediately
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.