Bospark Ede 9
£266 average per night
Luxurious Villa With Dishwasher, In The Nature Of De Veluwe
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- DVD Player
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Bospark Ede is in a lovely environment between Ede and Lunteren in the midst of the nature of the Veluwe. Nearby you will find the nature areas such as the Ginkel Heath with its sheep grazing, the Wekerom Zand with its hilly sand drift area, and the Hoge Veluwe national park with its spectacular flora and fauna. The holiday park is a true family park with facilities for all ages. There is a lovely open pool and a lovely playground. There are campgrounds in addition to the chalets, farmsteads and bungalows. There are also many interesting excursion destinations in the area. A few examples: the Primate Park and Paleis 't Loo in Apeldoorn, Burgers' Zoo in Arnhem, the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk, Kroller Moller museum, the Dutch Open Air museum, Ouwehands Zoo in Rhenen, Teuge airfield (tour flights, glider flights and parachuting) and Walibi World in Biddinghuizen.
The various types of holiday accommodation are located in groups spread over this forested park. There are 6-pers. chalets (NL-6718-02), luxe 6-pers. farmsteads (NL-6718-03) and 10-pers. (NL-6718-06) and lovely 12-pers. villas (NL-6718-04). All types have a garden with terrace and garden furniture. There is parking for one car at the chalet. 4 cars can be parked at the 12 person villa.
• If the holiday home has air conditioning, you can use it for € 10.00 per day.
• The swimming pool is open from the 1st of May.
• Type homes are divided into categories. Because these are private properties, they were decorated according to the owner’s personal taste and surface area, furnishing and size may vary – the level of comfort is as described, however. The arrangement of beds (sleeping places, separate beds or double beds) depends on the owner and cannot be determined beforehand. The pictures on display here serve as an example only
• You will receive a cost overview by email from the park for the additional costs/local costs. You are required to pay this account before your arrival. This will avoid unnecessary delays on checking in and you will then be able to start your holiday immediately
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.