Sea Lodges Zandvoort 6
£317 average per night
Modern, Trendy Theme Denim Lodge, Just 100 M From The Sea
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bathroom
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Holiday park Sea Lodges Zandvoort is a unique, low-traffic holiday park, which will open its doors in the summer of 2019. It's located at less than 100 m from the North Sea beach. The pleasant town of Zandvoort is about 2.5 km away. It offers various shops, restaurants, outdoor cafes and a casino. A perfect combination of nature, adventure and relaxation. Not only the beach with its various hip beach clubs or the 5 km long boulevard, but also the world famous circuit of Zandvoort are the background of your holiday. At Sea Lodges Zandvoort you'll find 100 trendy and luxurious lodges for four to fourteen people, in different types. The holiday park also features various facilities. There is a mini market for your daily groceries like fresh bread rolls, a quaint brasserie, takeaway options for meals, bike rentals (no electric bikes), and various playing areas for the kids. During school holidays, there is an animation programme as well. Sea Lodges Zandvoort is also a great destination for your four-legged friend; at Parnassia beach in Bloemendaal, you can bring your dog along all year long. From the holiday resort, you can walk to the dune region of North Holland and the beach is just a stone's throw away as well (100 m from the entrance to the resort). During the summer months, there are plenty of charming beach pavilions here, where you can enjoy a delicious meal, relax, and take in the sun, sea, and sand. There are lots of activities possible at the beach. And if you really want to do something different, a visit to the nearby circuit or Gold Club The Dunes is recommended. There are also various events at the circuit. From historical car races to the Zandvoort Circuit Run and maybe soon even the Formula 1? Zandvoort aan Zee, also called Amsterdam beach because it's so popular among residents from Amsterdam, is an ideal destination for all ages, all year round. Take an autumn hike along the beach or head out to a hip, summer party by the shore. Zandvoort is known for its many water sports possibilities. There are a variety of hiking and biking routes in the immediate area. The surroundings are perfect to be explored by bike. The holiday resort is also a great starting point for adventures in the region. The city of Haarlem is less than 10 kilometres away. And of course you shouldn't miss a visit to Amsterdam. You can get there by car, but it's much easier to take public transportation, which will leave you right in the centre of Amsterdam. You'll find a bus stop near at the entrance of the resort. The train station of Zandvoort is about 1.5 km away. A visit to the nice cheese city of Alkmaar is also worthwhile. There are also a variety of nature reserves, museums, and outings for children in the area. Truly something for everyone. Sea Lodges Zandvoort: a diverse destination and an ideal combination of sun, sea, beach, nature and culture.
This spacious sea lodge (110 m2) is comfortably and trendily furnished and consists of two floors. The Denim theme lodge is an ode to Amsterdam, the self-crowned "Denim Capital of the World". Many leading jeans brands have their origins in the capital. Everywhere you look in this theme lodge, you'll find the denim theme again. A sturdy interior with items specially designed for Sea Lodges Zandvoort, made by the students of Denim City in Amsterdam, complete the picture. Living and cooking downstairs, sleeping upstairs. The living room is nicely bright, thanks to the many windows. Here you'll find a seating area with smart TV and a dining area. There is a fully-furnished open kitchen with, among other things, a dishwasher, combination microwave, Nespresso coffee maker and Quooker (both boiling and sparkling water). There is also a separate toilet. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, each room has two single beds box-spring beds (which may be set up as a double bed). There is a bunk bed on the landing. There are two bathrooms with shower and toilet. Outside you'll have garden furniture at your disposal. Enjoy a well-deserved holiday with your feet in the sand. Sea Lodges Zandvoort is a low-traffic park. You can't park your car directly at the lodge. You can park one car per lodge in the central car park of the holiday park. Other cars can be parked in the public parking lot at the beach (charges apply). In this lodge it's also possible to place one cot. Bookings with more than one baby are therefore not possible. Barbecuing is allowed in the park. It's important to always have a bucket of water prepared though. Open fires are prohibited. If you'd like to use a BBQ, you must bring it yourself. You can book various other lodges at Sea Lodges Zandvoort as well, for 4 to 18 people, just ground-floor or with a second floor.
• ue to the current COVID-19 situation, the communal area in the Coffee Camp (NL-2041-24) has been closed
• Animation programs during the school vacation.
• Pets can not be left unattended in the lodge. Dogs have to be leashed at all times and you have to clean after them. Pets other then dogs are not allowed. Therefore cats are not allowed in the accommodation/park.
• Extra costs (a specific lodge, two lodges side by side etc.) € 25 per booking. Preferences are always on request.
• Sea Lodges Zandvoort aan Zee is a car free holiday park. On arrival or departure days you may enter with your car to load and unload the luggage. The car may only be parked by the lodge if you have a disability (NL-9161-53). Per booking you may park one car in the central parking lot. Any other cars, also those of any possible visitors must be parked in the communal (paid) parking lot.
• Groups other than families travelling together can only be accommodated upon request. Contact our customer service centre to arrange this. If it's agreed, a deposit of € 100 per person may be required.
• Groups of youths, meaning all travellers are under the age of 22 (at the time of booking), are not allowed.
• If there is one older person in the group wherein everyone is older than 22, then this older person must accompany the group at all times. This person will also be responsible for the entire group.
• During the period from 21-6-2023 till 25-6-2023 there is a mandatory guarantee of € 400 or € 700. This deposit must be paid to the park before your stay.
• For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.