Luxury Villa Aurora With Priva
£707 average per night
Luxury Villa Aurora With Private Pool In Vabriga - Istria
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Outdoor pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Beach towels
- Dining area
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Towels provided
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Full kitchen
- Washing machine
Luxury Villa Aurora with pool is located in Vabriga in Istria. The villa is located 2 km from the sea, 10 km from the town of Porec and 8 km from the town of Novigrad.
Villa Aurora is located on a property of 400 m2, has a living area of 280 m2 and spreads over two floors: ground floor and first floor.
Villa Aurora is surrounded by a spacious garden with a swimming pool, sun loungers and a covered terrace with barbecue and an outdoor dining table for 8 people.
The villa has a modern fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, dining room with table for 8 people, 4 bedrooms with king size beds and en suite bathrooms and is suitable for comfortable accommodation of 8 people.
Luxury Villa Aurora is fully air conditioned and has Wi-Fi internet access. Parking is available within the villa.
Covid testing in the villa
We can organize COVID testing in the villa for all our guests. Pre-registration for the test must be done 14 days before the day of testing. The medical clinic will send the client an offer for testing by an e-mail. By accepting the offer, the staff of the medical clinic comes to the address of the villa, takes the sample from the guests and takes it for the testing. The test result is available within 24 - 48 hours, depending on the client's needs and delivered to the client by email.
Covid cleaning protocol
The villa is cleaned and disinfected to the highest standards to provide clients with a safe home during their holiday.
The Covid protocol and cleaning are performed as follows:
• Check in and check out is carried out in a meeting with only one member of the villa staff – our team member who uses a protective mask and keeps the required distance when presenting the villa
• The villa is fully ventilated after the clients leave the villa
• Staff equipped with protective masks and gloves put all bed linens, towels and kitchen towels in special bags which are stored in a specially designated place in the laundries
• Bed linens, pillows, blankets, kitchen towels and other fabrics are washed with special detergents at 90 ° C
• The villa is completely vacuumed, followed by a detailed cleaning of all surfaces
• The dishes are washed at a high temperature with special detergents
• Clean bed linen, previously washed and disinfected in the laundry, is placed on the beds
• After putting the clean bed linens, towels and decorations, all flat surfaces, handles are finally disinfected and the completely cleaned villa is ready for new guests
• Cleaning agents that are used are containing some of the following active substances: Sodium hypochlorite (0.05 - 0.5%), Ethanol (70%), Glutaraldehyde (2%), Isopropanol (50%), Benzalkonium chloride (0.05%), Sodium chlorite (0.23%).
Private parking at property
Cleaning every 7 days
Change of bed linen every 7 days
Change of towels every 7 days
Pool maintenance every 7 days
Garden maintenance every 7 days
Deposit for damage is € 750, payable upon arrival and returned upon departure
Check in: 16:00 h
Check out: 10:00 h