£371 average per night
Earthstone Valley | Ski*camelback*waterparks*hiking*poconos*tennis
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Dining area
- Kids games
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets not allowed
- Ski / Snowboard
- No smoking
- Tennis court
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair accessible
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Washing machine
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Welcome to Earthstone Valley. Let our home be your home away from home. Centrally located within the Northridge Community in Camelback Resort you are mere minutes to skiing, Aquatopia, Camelbeach, golf, vineyards, hiking in Big Pocono, breweries, restaurants, and more. Less than 2 hours from NYC, 20 minutes to Delaware Water Gap, and 5 minutes to the base of Camelback.
Earthstone Valley is a beautifully, and thoughtfully outfitted home. Immediately upon entering you'll feel a sense of peace with the quiet surroundings, the sofas that will envelope you, cathedral ceilings, wood burning fireplace, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, cooks kitchen, kids' play area, and deck with outdoor dining & propane grill.. Relax your senses in one of the spacious, and comfortable bedrooms each outfitted with soft cotton linens, TV in every bedroom, and quiet serenity.
Two of the bedrooms and bathrooms are assessable from the ground floor.
The fully stocked kitchen is perfect for entertaining with friends and family. New stainless steel appliances. Keurig coffee machine with Keurig pods.
Centrally located to all the best Poconos attractions:
Big Pocono Trail
- 6 minutes from the house
Wolf Swamp and Deep Lake Trails Loop
- 8 minutes from the house
Big Pocono South and North Trail Loop
- easy hike for the whole family minutes from the house
Pocono Wine Tour Saylorsburg, PA 18353 bookings@poconowinetour
- take a safe wine tour of he various vineyards in a van and remove the hassle of driving yourself
- historic walking town great for a day trip
Raymondskills Falls: Delaware Water Gap/Falls
- Further from the house, but worth the trip. This tends to be less crowded, and less commercial than Bushkills Falls
Bushkill Falls 138 Bushkill Falls Trail
- Public park with 100ft waterfall, plus trails, boating, and more.
Camelback Mountain 301 Resort Dr, Tannersville, PA
- Skiing, snowboarding, snowtubing, ziplining, and more
Camelbeach 193 Resort Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372
- Indoor waterpark and “beach”
Lakota Wolf Preserve 89 Mt. Pleasant Rd, Columbia, NJ 07832
- Learn about the endangered species, and see them in a natural surrounding. Beautiful and life changing.
Kalahari Indoor Waterpark 250 Kalahari Boulevard, Pocono Manor, PA 18349
Big Wheel Roller Skating Center 3226 N 5th St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Fun for all ages, good service, and well-priced.
Edge of the Woods Outfitters 110 Main Street Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327
- Amazing! Guided river tours, bike rentals, trails, outdoor shop. They will help create a memorable outdoor advernture!
Klues Escape Room 542 Main St, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- The ultimate “escape” experience.
Pocono Go-Karts and Play Park 5056 Milford Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302
- Family friendly go-kart park with full carts for adults, and kiddies.
Paintball open to all ages, and 18 hole mini golf
Beltzville State Park 2950 Pohopoco Dr, Lehighton, PA 18235
- State Park with sandy beach, trout stream, and hiking trails.
Hickory Valley Park 1303 Hickory Valley Rd, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- Small but relaxing trail and park
Glen Park 152 Collins St, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- Mountain bike trails, hiking, and more
Klingel’s Farm Mazezilla Corn Maze 415 State Rte 115, Saylorsburg, PA 18353
- Corn maze, pumpkin patch, hayrides, produce stand, mountain slide, barnyard animals, and more!
Old Homestead Tree Farm
- Real family tree farm in the country, and cut your own Christmas tree, pumpkin patch in the fall with pony rides, hay rides, boat rides, corn maze, and crafts.
The Crossings Premium Outlets 1000 Premium Outlets Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372
- Outlet shopping!
Pocono Whitewater Jim Thorpe, PA
- Family friendly rafting available
Mountain Creek Riding Stable 6190 Paradise Valley Rd, Cresco, PA 18326
- Horseback riding fun for the whole family.
Glen Brook Golf Club 1044 Hickory Valley Rd, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Cherry Valley Golf Course now a nature preserve.
Mount Airy Lodge 312 Woodland Rd, Mt Pocono, PA 18344
- Pool, bar, and casino
Pocono Wine Tours
- tours of the main wineries on a bus so you can explore in comfort
We also provide a list of many activities you can enjoy in the Poconos from white water rafting, zip-ling, horseback riding, skiing, indoor water parks.