Pine Cliffs Townhouse Iv
£753 average per night
Located On An Exclusive 179-acre Holiday Resort, Pine Cliffs Townhouse Iv Is The Perfect Place To Call Home While You Enjoy Your Holiday.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Adults only
- Air conditioning
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Adults only
- No smoking
- Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen and household
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Located on an exclusive 179-acre holiday resort, Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV is the perfect place to call home while you enjoy your holiday. With dramatic red sandstone cliffs forming the backdrop for your stay, the sprawling Pine Cliffs Resort estate guarantees luxury at every turn. This award-winning property is in high demand all year round, with many guests returning year after year due to its unrivalled service and quality.
Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV offers its guests a secluded retreat within the resort where you and your family can relax and unwind in peace and quiet from the main resort with spectacular garden views. When you arrive at Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV, you'll notice the subtle luxury that makes Pine Cliffs Resort so beloved.
Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV provides a large space which you and your group can call home during your stay. At Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV you have the choice to do as much or as little as you like in and around the resort. With a fully-equipped kitchen at your disposal, you can make delicious home cooked meals at your townhouse or head into the resort to dine at one of their nine spectacular restaurants.
When dining at the townhouse, you have your own dining area perfectly decorated in the style of a traditional Portuguese home. Your living space is a spacious living room complete with woven furniture, a television and a fireplace. Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV features high-speed internet so guests can stream and play games to their heart's content.
On your balcony or terrace you'll find BBQ facilities as well as another dining area, perfect for al fresco meals in the evening breeze.
You have your choice of four bedrooms, two of which feature double beds and two which feature twin single beds. For couples, the single beds can be pushed together to form a double bed. Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV has four bathrooms, one of which is an en-suite, giving guests ample space throughout their stay.
With so much space on offer, Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV can comfortably accommodate groups of up to nine adults or eight adults and two children.
Across the wider resort, you have your pick of eight freshwater swimming pools and one heated indoor pool. The beach is accessible via a guest lift, saving you having to walk up and down the cliffs to get to the beach each day. On the beach Pine Cliffs Resort provides an elegant beach club, complete with water sport facilities and a bar and restaurant.
A nine-hole golf course wraps itself around the resort along with football pitches and tennis courts which guests can use at their leisure.
Pine Cliffs Townhouses benefit from a very private and exclusive environment, where pine trees and flowing water play a leading role and provide the perfect backdrop for exclusive holiday homes designed with your every need in mind.
- Ample living room with comfortable seating and satellite TV
- Open plan dining area for 8 people and access to the terrace
- Well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom with two single beds and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom with two single beds and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room
- Ample terraced area
- Outdoor dining
- Air Conditioning
- 24 hour Security
- Concierge Service
- Premium TV channel
- Wake up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board (on request)
- Golf & Tennis
- Serenity Spa
- 13 Restaurants and Bars
- Children's Village
Pine Cliffs Townhouse IV sits on a stunning holiday resort, located atop red sandstone cliffs with a beautiful sandy beach beneath between the popular destinations of Vilamoura and Albufeira. Your nearest airport is Faro Airport, which takes around 35 minutes to get to by car. Pine Cliffs Resort's set-back location and large grounds provides peace and seclusion. With 179 acres of land and activities spread out across the property, Pine Cliffs Resort never feels crowded, even during the busy summer season.
On days you wish to explore the surrounding area, getting is easy. Your nearest town, charmingly called ‘Beach Town' by the locals is just ten minutes down the cliffside with its own shops, bars and restaurants to discover and patron. Further away Vilamoura is your typical seaside resort with lots of activities on offer, whereas Albufeira offers a more laid-back approach with a world of history on its doorstep. In the surrounding area you can visit castles, walk along the clifftops and discover ancient Roman ruins around the region.
Beaches in the area stretch on for miles and miles, promising breath-taking sights if you decide to follow them. From flat sandy expanses to dramatic dune formations, discover how the landscape of the area changes as you travel through it.
Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort one of the leading and award-winning Luxury and Family Resorts in Europe, is truly an exquisite hidden jewel enjoying a spectacular, prime seafront location on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal.
The resort also offers extensive leisure facilities from sporting variety in the form of golf, tennis, padel, pools and water sports, to culinary diversity, reflected in a range of international and local cuisines. From Porto Pirata, the children's village for younger guests, to the beauty salon, health club, shops and boutiques for holidaying adults. There really is something for everyone in this award-winning destination.
• Health Club ⇒ The Pine Cliffs Resort offers two Health Club ACTIVE by Serenity. Both are equipped with the latest Technogym equipment, including treadmills and elliptical machines. Gym classes are available, such as: water aerobics, yoga, pilates and personal trainer. The two gymnasiums have sauna and steam room. The Health Club of Hotel has also jacuzzi and indoor swimming pool - ideal for laps and other water exercises. In addition to these options, group classes abroad are also available.
• Studio Active ⇒ The Studio Active, located in the center of the resort, presents a set of classes and training plans, to practice individually or in groups. With an innovative approach to fitness and well-being, the new space at Pine Cliffs Resort complements the current Health Club ACTIVE by Serenity (hotel), increasing the offer of modalities and equipment.
• Spa Serenity ⇒ Discover the award-winning Spa in the Algarve, Portugal. We invite you to explore Serenity - The Art of Well Being at Pine Cliffs Resort! Select an individual treatment to experience tranquility. Discover massages that will revitalize your body. Book a couples package and surprise your partner with an unforgettable experience.
• Porto Pirata ⇒ The multi-functional ships anchor the incredibly spacious Porto Pirata, the hotel's 7000 square metre on-site children's village for children ages six months to eight years. Supervised by an experienced and well-qualified staff, children enjoy their own adventures complete with a bouncing castle, basketball court, mini track for big-wheel toys, scooters and bikes, a swimming pool just for kids, and an 18-hole mini-golf course to entertain the whole family.
• Junior Club ⇒ The 'teen' set, ages 8 to 13 years old, will love our Junior's Club with supervised activities designed just for them. Kids enjoy mini-golf, football, crossbow and aim shooting, water ball, darts and disc bowls and much more.
• Yoga Classes ⇒ Originated in India, Yoga is a holistic discipline that seeks physical, mental and spiritual well-being. It's main objective is to achieve harmony, peace and serenity through the self knowledge. Discover the various types of Yoga and Meditation techniques to achieve your goals and to practice at Serenity - The Art of Well Being.
• Beach and Water Sports ⇒ For the more active, a number of water sports are available during the warmer months of the year.
• Golf Course ⇒ The immaculate Pine Cliffs Golf Course lies perched 200 feet above the golden sands and blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. The location of the resort is unique. It extends across 168 acres of naturally beautiful land set above a stunning cliff top, beneath lies an expanse of golden sand beach and the deep blue water of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Annabel Crofft Tennis Academy ⇒ The Tennis Centre, located on the beautifully landscaped grounds of Pine Cliffs Resort, features five floodlit courts - two clay, three hard courts and one padel court - ideal for day or night time play.
• Football Academy ⇒ In colaboration with Estima Sports, there is one more outdoor activity happening. A football academy, with daily classes and different focus every day. At the end of each week, the players will be able to put into practice everything they have learned in a tournament.
• Cooking Classes ⇒ Mimo Algarve offers internationally renowned cooking classes, wine tastings and family activities. Excellent to learn everything from local to haute Michelin-star cuisine and taste wines from all over the world, in a fun, hands-on environment.
• Corda Cafe ⇒ Located in the heart of the resort at the Sea Square, Corda Cafe provides a welcoming casual atmosphere. Enjoy international dishes and refreshing beverages.
• Mare ⇒ Mare at Pine Cliffs Resort opens doors to provide you a unique Beach Experience. Make the most of your vacations in one of our sun beds. If you prefer to stay away from the sand, a sun bed at our top deck is the best option, with a fresh drink.
• O Pescador ⇒ Overlooking the Ocean from the terrace, the restaurant offers an elegant atmosphere. True to its Algarvian roots O Pescador serves fresh food from the sea with emphasis on local catch.
• Piri Piri SteakHouse ⇒ Piri Piri Steakhouse offers a wide selection of prime meat from all over the world, grilled to perfection and paired with the best Portuguese wines selected by our sommelier.
• O Grill ⇒ Adjacent to Casa Pine Cliffs, located at the Residences overlooking the golf course and swimming pool, O Grill serves light meals and main dishes. During high season O Grill serves full American breakfast.
• Jardim Colonial ⇒ Situated on the ground floor of the Pine Cliffs Hotel, Jardim Colonial is a classically decorated spacious restaurant that opens to an outside terrace. Open for breakfast it offers a full American buffet, with live cooking station.
• Yakuza by Oliver ⇒ A menu of traditional Japanese specialties with a touch of Mediterranean flavours served at an outdoor garden setting.
• Zest ⇒ Located at the beautiful Lemon square, close to the shops, Zest offers a selection of freshly squeezed juices, smoothies, DIY salads and healthy light meals. Grab & Go is available for those on the run and table service for those who come to stay.
• Club House ⇒ International dishes, salads, and a kids menu is available.
• Mirador Champagne Bar ⇒ A terrace on the edge of the cliffs, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean makes the Mirador Champagne Bar the perfect spot to enjoy Champagne and cocktails.
• Club House ⇒ With an open terrace overlooking the first and ninth hole of the Pine Cliffs Golf Course, the Clubhouse is the ideal location to fuel up for a round of golf and to finish with a refreshing cocktail on the terrace.
• Portulano Lobby Bar ⇒ Located in the hotel lobby, Portulano's is a great place to try local spirits such as Amarguinha, a liqueur made from sour almonds, or a glass of the renowned Port wines.
Should however you require an assistance at all pre departure, please contact our concierge team.