Resort Mooi Bemelen 2
£109 average per night
Cozy Chalet With A Dishwasher, On The Bemelerberg
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Dining area
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Resort Mooi Bemelen's location and positioning are exceptional in several respects. The rustic village of Bemelen is in the heart of the South Limburg hills and particularly well-known thanks to the Bemelerberg nature reserve. Along with the rest of the rolling countryside, this is a hiking and cycling area par excellence! You can also walk along the 't Rooth marlstone quarry. This is close to the holiday park. Besides hiking and cycling, the opportunities for various activities are endless. The location between Maastricht (about 10km) and Valkenburg (about 5km) largely accounts for this, of course. Due to the rich history of both cities, there are enormous opportunities to explore art and culture. They also excel in conviviality: the sociable atmosphere of Maastricht's plazas, the cosy terraces in Valkenburg, etc. And all within cycling distance from the peaceful Resort Mooi Bemelen. Resort Mooi Bemelen is a park under development. Everything possible is being done to minimise any nuisance.
The newly developed holiday homes at this resort fall into a different category. These homes were designed with a focus on luxury and modern interiors. Type Biebosch for example, sleeps 4 people and is equipped with most modern comforts. The L-shaped type, Ravenbosch+, sleeps 6, is a bit more spacious and is equipped with more appliances (mostly in the kitchen). The fireplace in the living room gives this home type a lovely atmosphere as well. The Schaelsbergerbosch+ type is the most spacious 6-person accommodation, which is equipped with all the kitchen appliances you can think of and it also features a fireplace in the living room. All home types have a spacious terrace with comfortable garden furniture. The Biebosch, Ravenbosch and Schaelsbergerbosch have an outdoor fireplace so you can sit outside even at slightly lower temperatures. Moreover, Schaelsbergerbosch + and Ravensbosch + have a see-through gas fireplace, which allows you to enjoy the fireplace indoors and outdoors.
• We are currently working hard to turn the old Camping Mooi Bemelen into a resort. The park is not ready yet, work is taking place. It still looks bare in some places. Every effort is made to keep nuisance to a minimum.
• Guests under the age of 25 must pay a deposit of €250
• The outdoor fireplaces are out of order at the moment
• The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
• For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.