Les Hauts Du Lac
£70 average per night
Detached House With Terrace Or Loggia, Located In Languedoc
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Internet access
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Port Minervois / Les Hauts du Lac is a medium-sized bungalow park with well-kept houses and it is located in a quiet area, just 800 meters from the village of Homps and Olonzac, and 2 km away from the bustling capital of the Minervois. The park consists of two separate, adjacent parts only a few minutes' walk from each other: 'Port Minervois' and 'Les Hauts du Lac'. You can use the facilities in both parks. In Port Minervois, you will find a reception with Wi-Fi and a bar with a terrace. Here, you will also find a hammam and Jacuzzi and two tennis courts (fees apply). Port Minervois and Les Hauts du Lac both feature an outdoor pool. In July and August there is a modest entertainment program for young and old. Via a special path, you can walk to Lake Jouarres within a few minutes. This lake has a pebble beach, where you can not only swim, but also rent canoes and surfboards. The rolling hinterland of the Languedoc is still authentic and offers many possibilities for trips. The Mediterranean coast, with its long sandy beaches, is easily and quickly accessible by car. Just 30 km away from Port Minervois / Les Hauts du Lac is Gruissan Beach. For culture enthusiasts, the area offers many opportunities; the picturesque village of Minerve (12 km) with its natural bridges and the impressive fortified city of Carcassonne (35 km) are well worth a visit. You will also find several nearby wineries that are eager to welcome you.
These terraced houses are large, with well-kept interiors and some of them have a first floor. The houses have a terrace or a loggia and a large open garden with furniture. The two-bedroom house (FR-02220-01) is suitable for up to four people; the three-bedroom house (FR-02231-01) is suitable for up to six people; the four-bedroom house (FR-02232-01) is suitable for a maximum of eight people, and the five-bedroom house (FR-02233-01) is suitable for up to ten people. The latter house lies on in the Les Hauts du Lac part. Houses FR-02220-01, FR-02231-01, and FR-02232-01 may also be situated in the Les Hauts du Lac area. You can park your car on the central parking spaces nearby the house. The partly terraced villas lie in the quiet part of Les Hauts du Lac and offer a beautiful view across the lake. The spacious, beautifully decorated villas have a first floor and have a terrace and a loggia and a fenced off garden with a private pool (7 x 3.5 m). There is a 4-bedroom villa for up to eight people (FR-02234-01) and a 5-bedroom villa for a maximum of ten people (FR-02235-01). You can park your car in front of the villa.
• The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
• For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters
• Reservations for groups of persons under 20 years of age are not permitted
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.