Landgoed Het Grote Zand 7
£59 average per night
Comfortable Chalet With Dishwasher, In A Nature Reserve
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Shared pool
- Internet access
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
The beautiful, 35 hectare Het Grote Zand Holiday Park is in the province of Drenthe. It is in a very convenient position. The park has attractive, new bungalows and is on the edge of a protected nature reserve. It is 500 metres from the village of Hooghalen. You can enjoy day trips, walks and cycle trips in the surrounding countryside. The attractive main building has various facilities including a reception area, a shop, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish Bath and solarium. There is a pleasant 'Brown Café' and a snack bar. You can enjoy an à la carte restaurant in the evenings. The park's recreation team organises a number of activities during the holiday season. Children can enjoy treasure hunts, children's bingo and sports tournaments. The holiday park has plenty of playground equipment. If you enjoy cycling you will love it here. The Hooghalen countryside consists of extensive woods, fields and moor lands. Youll find four nature reserves in the immediate area. These are Het Grote Zand, Het Witte Zand, Het Heuvinger Zand and Het Noorder & Hijkerveld. Tens of kilometres of cycling paths lead you through beautiful Forestry Commission lands. The Het Grote Zand Holiday Park is in the heart of Drente and is ideally positioned for visiting many places of interest. The city of Assen is less then ten kilometres away. You can enjoy shopping, the Traffic Adventure Park (Verkeerspark) and the Drentse Museum there. The Noorder Zoo in Emmen is nearby and the historic city of Groningen is well worth a visit. This beautiful holiday park is highly recommended for young families, seniors and all who enjoy beautiful scenery. The park's excellent position combined with its many facilities are the perfect combination for an enjoyable holiday.
In addition to the various types of villas and bungalows, various types of chalets can also be booked at Landgoed het Grote Zand, including two 4-person variants (NL-9414-15 and -17) and two 6-person variants ( NL-9414-16 and -18) The difference between the two variants is especially on the outside The comfort of the interior is the same All chalets have a garden with terrace, garden furniture and a detached storage room.
This text has been translated by Google Translate. Specifics
• A number of holiday home facilities may be booked for a 27,50 preference cost. These facilities are not standard. They include a second parking space by the accommodation, a bath, a combination microwave oven, DVD player, infra-red sauna, internet, stove and dishwasher. Please contact our Customer Contact Centre regarding these options.
• From November 6, 2018 through April 1, 2019, the restaurant is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, except during school holidays.
• For group bookings in the 8 - 12 person accommodations with guests aged up to and including 24 years, we require a deposit of € 300. ID card / passport / driver's license may be requested at check-in.
• The interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
• You will receive a cost overview by email from the park for the additional costs/local costs. You are required to pay this account before your arrival. This will avoid unnecessary delays on checking in and you will then be able to start your holiday immediately
• If permission is not given for your pet then entry to the park and the reserved accommodation may be refused upon arrival
• Reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
• The holiday home is exclusively available for recreation purpose only
• Pets will be allowed on request only and a mandatory final cleaning fee applies
• The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
• Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
• This accommodation is located in a holiday park. There are multiple units. To book more than one unit, please contact us via chat.