Le Prieure Esperance Estate At Nouvelle-aquitaine
£1,349 average per night
Le Prieure Esperance Estate At Nouvelle-aquitaine
- Sleeps 22
- 9 Bed
- 9 Bathroom
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Air conditioning
- Dining area
- DVD Player
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Towels provided
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- Washing machine
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
Le Prieure Esperance Estate is a fabulous secluded hamlet sitting just above the Dordogne river, minutes away from Sarlat.
Offering unspoilt views of the stunning Perigord countryside, the estate comprises of two main villas, both with private swimming pools and enclosed gardens.
Guests can breakfast under the rising sun on their own private terrace before taking a morning dip in the large heated pools, or strolling amongst the lovingly manicured gardens.
Le Prieure Esperance (8 guests) has been neatly restored inside and out to create an overall atmosphere of warmth and peace. The subtle mix of medieval and oriental inspired soft furnishings and exposed original oak beams and stonework give the interior a unique, yet homely feel that instantly puts visitors at ease. The grand stone fireplace only adds to this effect, as the centre piece of a large modern dining room. All spacious bedrooms are complete with flawless en-suite bathroom facilities.
Maison Esperance (10 guests) is a luxury recently renovated stone house. The style of the property is a perfect blend between the modern design of our times and the refinement of a country house. It is surrounded by a charming enclosed walled garden of approximately 600m2 and throughout the day, whether poolside or on one of the terraces it is impossible not to appreciate the sun, light and serenity of each moment. There is a heated swimming pool with sunloungers and parasols, as well as a covered dining area.
The estate also boasts a private, detached 17th Century chapel (70m2) which is now used as a non-religious multi-functional space. It is heated/air-conditioned and has a "HK Lucas Performer" music system (compatible with media devices, I-phone etc) which allows guests to enjoy their choice of music in high definition and with excellent acoustics.
The chapel is furnished as an elegant dining space with dining table and chairs. Ideal for a blessing, exquisite dining room, private concert and dancing. (Capacity: approximately 30 seated or 60 standing guests).
This is a holiday rental that oozes sophisticated luxury, from the silver dining cutlery to the un-chlorinated salt water pool, yet maintains a quaint rustic charm that is in line with that of the entire Dordogne region.
If you'd rather relax and fully enjoy a catered evening, two wonderful private chefs are at your disposal as well as a waitress service.
You can even choose whether to eat in the chateau, chapel or al fresco! Enjoy your meal while you settle into this unique venue and start to immerse yourselves into the charming French lifestyle!
For an extra supplement, you can also book 2 lovely annexes sleeping 2 extra guests each, bringing the total capacity to 22. To top it all, there is also the option of renting out only one of the two main villas, sleeping 8 and 10 guests respecitvely. Visit Le Prieure Esperance and Maison Esperance for further details.
Please note: advertised prices are for up to 18 guests. Up to 4 additional guests can be accommodated at an extra charge. (See "Facilities" and "T&Cs" tabs for details and prices).
Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What can be arranged?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the 'Extras' tab for all the details.
Le Prieure Esperance Estate sleeps up to 18 guests across two houses (Le Prieure Esperance and Maison Esperance).
See the option below on booking two additional one-bedroom annexes for an extra supplement, allowing capacity of up to 22 guests.
Le Prieure Esperance (sleeps up to 8 guests)
The villa can accommodate 8 people. Four bedrooms have been furnished with the utmost taste to create a feeling of well-being and peace.
- Dining Room with a grand stone fireplace leading to the lounge with a working open fireplace.
- Four ring induction hob
- Traditional oven, microwave
- Dishwasher and large fridge freezer
- Cutlery and crockery are of silver and porcelain respectively
- Beautiful glasses completes the service to allow guests to entertain in elegant style.
- Summer Kitchen: this principal kitchen is professionally equipped throughout. It has a professional range with four gas jets, oven and accessories. A two ring induction hob, microwave, fridge, ice machine and dishwasher. Ideally positioned for outdoor eating, dining in the chapel and the proximity of the pool.
- Bedroom La Boétie- Air conditioned with 2 x Double Beds 140x190 each which comfortably sleep two adults and TV. The bathroom offers a bath and separate shower.
- Bedroom Montaigne- Air conditioned with Large King Bed 180x190, TV and a bathroom with a large Italian shower.
- Bedroom Mondane- Enjoys a Large King Bed 180x190. and a bathroom with a multi jet shower.
The Fénelon Suite- Air conditioned with an Extra Large Imperial Bed 200x220. separate lounge with TV. Bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle.
Please note that the bedrooms Montaigne and La Boétie have one separate WC to share.
- Courtyard: small terrace perfect for breakfast in the morning sun.
The pretty paved courtyard, adorned with a fountain provides access to the swimming pool and chapel.
- Private detached chapel
- Charcoal BBQ and electric plancha
- Utility Room: comprising of a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Salt-water 50m2 heated swimming pool (5m x 10m), secured with railings, two gates and with electric slatted pool cover (treated without the addition of chlorine)
– Garden and Pool terrace with exceptional views over the valley and Le Château de Fénelon. Summer evenings, dining poolside under the covered area is an unforgettable experience.
- TV: Satellite TV enables guests to view all French channels and some international ones.
- The main lounge is equipped with a 42” plasma screen. The lounge adjoining the Fénelon suite has its own TV as do the Montaigne and La Boétie bedrooms.
- Hifi/DVD: the main lounge is equipped with a home cinema (42" plasma screen and DVD). The chapel has a "HK Lucas Performer" music system (compatible with media devices, I-phone etc) allowing guests to enjoy their choice of music in high definition with excellent acoustics.
- FREE Wi-Fi Access: High Speed Internet access is offered to guests on the computer provided. Guests with laptops can access their mail and the web via the wireless connection.
- Telephone: Guests are able to receive and make local and national calls. Mobile phone reception is good for both GSM and GPRS systems.
Maison Esperance (sleeps up to 10 guests)
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Living room with fireplace and plasma satellite TV
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, airer, ironing board and iron
The Bedrooms (please note there are stairs leading to each bedroom)
- Palsou: situated on the lower ground floor this bedroom is finished in an unusual and unique blend of wood and béton ciré (waxed concrete). There is a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The adjacent 9m2 bathroom has a bath and an Italian shower.
- Enéa: this pretty 11m2 bedroom on the ground floor is a welcoming "Campagne Chic" setting with a king bed (180x200). The bathroom with an Italian shower opens on to a charming private terrace with countryside views.
- Espérance: nestling under the wooden beams, the 24 m2 area offers guests a comfortable setting with a large king (180x200) and small private lounge area. The bathroom has a large and inviting Italian shower.
- L'Ouysse: flooded with exceptional natural lighting through full length glass doors opening on to a private terrace, this large 20 m2 bedroom is really something very special. It has a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The 3,5 m2 bathroom has an Italian shower.
- Céou: this 18,5 m2 bedroom is bathed in light and situated on the second floor. Light colours and limed parquet flooring further accentuates the brightness of this bedroom. It has a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The beautiful adjacent 4m2 bathroom has a large Italian shower.
*If you wish to have two single beds instead of a double bed in the bedrooms Palsou, L'Ouysse or Céou this MUST be requested at time of booking.
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Enclosed walled garden (600 m2)
- Garden furniture (sunbeds, parasols, outdoors tables/chairs)
- Satellite TV
- Telephone : to receive and make local and national calls.
- Mobile phone: good reception for both GSM and GPRS systems
In addition to Le Prieue Esperance and Maison Esperance (sleeping up to 18 guests in total), you may also book two additional annexes for a supplement, each sleeping an extra two guests (allowing up to 22 guests in total). See the "T&Cs" tab for details on the supplement