Bali Sea Villas - Bidadari
£147 average per night
Villa Bidadari, Beachfront, 3 Bedrooms W/ensuite Baths, Private Pool And Staff
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Outdoor pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Beach towels
- Deck / Patio
- Dining area
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeper included
- Ice maker
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lighting
- Pets not allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- Pantry items
- Washing machine
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency exit route
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke detector
Villa Bidadari is the largest villa of the Bali Sea Villas and offers a great stay for up to 6 people, a large private swimming pool, a tropical garden and is located directly on the beach with a 60-meter beachfront. You have a great view of the Bali sea, fishing boats and fishermen.
Own domestic staff and gardener.
Included is coffee, tea, and drinking water.
Come and relax in the beautiful authentic north of Bali, 20 minutes from Lovina
- Large Private Pool
- 60 meter wide garden directly on the beach and the sea with a great view of the
Bali sea, fishing boats, and fishermen.
- Nice and warm sea for swimming, snorkeling, and relaxation.
- Plenty of space on the terrace, at the swimming pool, on the grass directly on
the beach. Own domestic staff, gardener and night watchman.
- Monic the manager is available for all your questions, organizing tours,
arranging massages and spa treatments, transportation, renting scooters,
booking restaurants and if desired the staff will prepare all meals in the Villa.
- Villa Bidadari is 1 of the 2 luxury tropical villas of the Bali Sea Villas with a
beautiful large tropical garden and 60 meters Beach front. Both Villa Bidadari and Villa Cahaya are very private, separated by tropical hedges, both with their own private swimming pool. Both villas can also be rented together so that you
can celebrate a holiday with 10 people.
Because of the quiet location directly on the sea, a private swimming pool and the presence of a nice cook/housekeeper, the villa is perfect for families, nature lovers, young and older couples. We always relax here and enjoy each other and peaceful life.
- 3 bedrooms with large double beds, clean bed linen is included.
- 3 bathrooms adjacent to the bedrooms and a separate toilet in the hall for
- Towels are included.
- Cot and high chair.
- The bedrooms have air conditioning.
-The spacious living room has a beautiful sea view and a sitting area with satellite
- A large covered terrace is adjacent to the pool, a terrace with a spacious dining
table and seating area.
- Comfortable loungers by the pool, 2 large umbrellas, and a bale bengong
(Balinese rest house) with large cushions on the beach to relax, there are plenty of beach towels available.
- The kitchen is fully equipped including a; large American fridge, microwave,
toaster, coffee maker, kettle, blender, rice cooker, blender, and sufficient eating and cooking utensils and a water dispenser with free drinking water.
- Utility room with washing machine, ironing board, and pool toys.
- There is an outside shower by the pool, so you can rinse off after a swim in the
sea or the pool.
• The villa has experienced staff for the household and maintenance of the garden and swimming pool.
• The staff is working Monday through Saturday and the household also takes care of your breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you wish. Of course, you can also cook yourself or go out for dinner in the area.
• The service is inclusive, you only pay for groceries and a small fee for petrol. They naturally appreciate a tip at the end of the stay.
• We are happy to arrange transportation, scooters, massage, dolphin trips and day trips for you.
• During your stay, you have a permanent contact person Monic for all your other questions.
• We can arrange an airport transfer for you, both to the villa or back to the airport or your next destination on Bali.
Beach, sea, and dolphins
The beach consists of dark lava sand. The area around Lovina is known for its dolphins, of course, we can arrange a trip to go early in the morning with a local fisherman in his boat to spot dolphins.
The villa is located between rice fields and vineyards in Lokapaksa, a few minutes from Seririt where you can also do your shopping. In the vicinity, there are a number of restaurants, which you are also happy to pick up if you want to use lunch or dinner there.
Lovina is a 20-minute drive away, and on the way there you will find many restaurants, a water park, and a Krisna amusement park. In Lovina, you will find many shops, restaurants, bars, and spas.
This properties availability is unknown, please check the suppliers website .