Individual House For 12
£359 average per night
Maison Privée Dans Les Montagnes + Local À Ski | 500m Du Télésiège
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Internet access
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- > 5KM
- > 5KM
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
Our traditional mountain townhouse is the perfect place to stay on your next trip to the French Alps. It’s in the heart of the lively Les Deux Alpes resort. Amenities you’re sure to love include:
• 4 Bedrooms with a Double bed
• 1 Bedroom with a flexible bedding configuration – let us know what you’d prefer
• FREE Wi-Fi
• In-suite washer
• Television in the common area
• Warm up next to the wood-burning fireplace
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• On-site ski lockers
• Only 500m to the ski lift
• Step out onto the terrace and enjoy the fresh air
Journey to Les Deux Alpes and book a stay in our traditional mountain townhouse which has all the comforts you need for an incredible skiing holidy. Our townhouse is conveniently located only 500m from the ski lift, so you can spend more time on the pistes. This chalet sleeps 10 comfortably but can accommodate up to 12.
Our rustic townhome has 5 BEDROOMS. Four of the bedrooms have Double beds and the fifth bedroom has a flexible bedding configuration – please let us know what you prefer. We’ll provide you with bed linens so you can travel light.
Get ready in our 3 BATHROOMS. Bathroom linens are available on request for €7/kit. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washer.
After skiing, retreat to the LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. If you're cold after a day of adventure, warm your frozen toes by the fireplace. In the early evening, step out onto the terrace and enjoy the fresh air. You can connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, and dishes. There is also a Nespresso and a classic coffee maker so you can get your morning coffee fix!
You’ll love your stay at Chalet Les Copains, where our townhome is conveniently located. The skiers in your group will be happy to hear that there are ski lockers on-site.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €30/stay.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €150. This end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is provided for free in the winter.
**The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive and are non-contractual.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Restaurant Pizzeria La Patate, just a 10-minute drive away! You can enjoy late-night cocktails at TriBeCa. Or, if you’re planning to eat in, grab a small selection of groceries at the supermarket that is just across the street. Other activities to enjoy include exploring the villages of Benosc and Mont de Lans, the Chasal Lento Heritage Museum, and The Ecrins National Park, which is accessible by cable car.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Your chalet comes with 1 outdoor parking space
• Bathroom linens are available for €7/set
• If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €30/stay - note that you will need to supply proof of vaccinations
• Firewood is available for €20/kit
• Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
• Please note that in the summer there is a €150 end-of-stay cleaning for those who choose not to clean the chalet prior to departure