Villa Diamante, Modern Marbell
£1503 average per night
Villa Diamante, Modern Marbella Villa
- Sleeps 18
- 9 Bed
- 5 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- DVD Player
- Game room
- Golf course nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Pets considered
- Pool table
- No smoking
- Tennis court
Kitchen and household
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine
**Please read additional house notes under 'Amenities' before booking, failure to do so may mean cancellation**
About Villa Diamante
Designed to squeeze every last drop of pleasure from the spectacular views, this is a luxurious 6, 7 or 9-bedroom villa sleeping up to 18 guests. It's a stylish and welcoming retreat for families to enjoy the Costa del Sol sunshine at any time of year.
Inside you will find light, modern interiors, high-tech features, state-of-the-art sound and lighting, and an infinity pool just waiting for you to cool off with a relaxing cocktail.
Why choose Villa Diamante?
- You will stay in a new, elegant designer villa in a luxury development
- 6 bedrooms in the main house offer plenty of space for large families, staff studio and second 2-bedroom apartment for extended groups.
- Be entertained with the latest with high-tech, superb sound, visual and lighting systems including Sonos, Apple TV and Netflix powering the home cinema
- Kick back with a game or pool table or table tennis
- Cool off in the infinity pool with cascade and day-beds, heated in winter*
- Enjoy peace of mind with a pool fence for children available if required
- Stay within walking distance to top class Golf at Los Flamingos
- Open up the glass walls from the "convertible" terraces in summer, or keep warm in winter
- Cook in the made-to-measure kitchen with Swarovski crystals details
Further Details About Villa Diamante
Simple luxury is the theme in this exceptional villa, finished in a modern-classic style and small details that families love. The light-filled entrance hall with pale walls, lofty ceiling and magnificent crystal chandelier, set the tone for this exceptional villa.
The living room has panoramic windows, with cream leather sofas, chaise longue and chic French-country tables. A wall-mounted 50-inch TV will only be needed if you can take your eyes off the stunning views of the Mediterranean, and over to Morocco where the Atlas Mountains are visible on clear days.
Glassed-in terraces can be opened up in summer and provide warmth in winter, making this a villa which is ideal for all seasons. The terraces have comfortable, contemporary sofas and look onto the garden with its sleek infinity pool and manicured lawns.
Even the most reluctant cook will adore the glamorous bespoke kitchen with black marble worktops and Swarovski crystals, and you can eat in the adjacent dining area or out on the terrace with a shaded pergola - there's a choice of BBQ's here too.
The master suite on the top floor has the wow factor - high vaulted ceiling, French windows to the terrace looking onto the garden and pool, and all in gleaming white, soaked in Mediterranean sunlight.
The adjacent guest bedroom has a pretty, feminine feel, with bold pink floral print fabrics, while a twin room on the same floor is ideal for children, decorated in soft baby-blues. Three further bedrooms on the lower ground floor, next to the cinema room, are perfect for teenagers who need their own space.
The games den on the lower ground floor, has a huge cinema screen and state-of-the-art surround sound system, featuring Optomo cinema projector and Pioneer amp. There's also a pool table, while outside you can enjoy a round of table-tennis before taking a dip in the pool.
The infinity pool has the most magnificent views, and can be heated during cooler months. For families, it has a handy safety fence so you can completely relax and enjoy your time at Villa Diamante.