Villa La Rondine
£3,279 average per night
Stunning And Exclusive Villa With Pool And Spectacular Views! - Villa La Rondine
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bed
- 9 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Beach towels
- Dining area
- Game room
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeper included
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Pets considered
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Video games
- Wheelchair accessible
Kitchen and household
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Washing machine
- > 5KM
Stunning and exclusive villa with pool and spectacular views over Lake Como.
In an elevated position overlooking the town of Menaggio, the luxurious ‘Villa La Rondine’ provides very spacious and comfortable accommodation for 14 people in 7 bedrooms – the main villa (500m²) with 5 bedrooms and the separate guesthouse (120m²) with 2 bedrooms:
- Entrance to the ground floor of the main villa is by an impressive marble floored entrance hall and full height atrium leading to the bright living room with open fireplace, a wonderful dining space with lake views and a unique table crafted by a famous boat builder and a fully-equipped kitchen next to it. There are three double bedrooms sharing a massive bathroom with sunken bath, shower and double basins, as well as access to a large terrace.
- The first floor has a panoramic master bedroom with a cute sitting corner and an en-suite bathroom with shower and access to a private big terrace; another double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with sunken bath, separate shower and private balcony; a bright office room with a stainless steel desk, toilet.
- The lower floor is dedicated to leisure and relaxation and reached by a lift from the ground floor. You’ll find a cinema room, tavern/bar and a wine cellar. The laundry room, a toilet and access to the garage are also from this level.
- The guesthouse is a short walk (50m) from the main villa and has a cozy living area with open fireplace leading to a fully fitted kitchen, a toilet and a little laundry room. Upstairs (only accessible by an external staircase) are two double bedrooms sharing a central bathroom with sunken bath and shower.
The Villa La Rondine offers the ultimate in quality, comfort, and privacy. Sitting on private south-facing, extensive grounds (5000m²) above Lake Como, the property enjoys daylong sun with stunning views over the lake and surrounding countryside. The beautiful infinity pool, heated to a comfortable temperature, and the Jacuzzi will provide endless hours of fun and relax. Under a wisteria-covered pergola is a huge table that can seat up to 20 people and a professional BBQ for lively al fresco meals. The gardens are maintained to perfection with immaculate lawns and a range of trees, plants and flowers. These lush areas are the perfect spots to soak up the idyllic atmosphere and views.
There is also a fantastic pool house boasting a wellness spa area with sauna, steam bath, showers and fitness room, and a relaxing living area with couches, TV and video games, and kitchen.
The villa is situated upon a hill next to the town of Menaggio (3 km), benefiting from a central position on the lake and certainly one of the most popular and picturesque towns on Lake Como. The lakeside promenade is a great place for leisurely strolls and is lined with bars, pizzerias and ice cream parlours. Hop on any ferry for amazing boat trips to fully appreciate this naturally beautiful area and its peaceful feel, and to easily visit the other famous Lake Como villages such as Bellagio and Varenna. The nearby mountains give you the chance to strap on your hiking boots or rent an e-bike and follow scenic trails from the hills down to the lake.
RENTAL CONDITIONS VILLA LA RONDINE:
Welcome hamper and drinks, daily concierge and maid service, air conditioning (bedrooms), heating, utilities, baby bed and high chair, elevator, video surveillance system, safe, audio system and speakers inside and outside, wireless internet, smart and satellite TV, cinema room with maxi screen and projector, gym equipment, steam bath, sauna, wine cellar, bar, garden, barbecue, heated swimming pool (15 x 6m - depth 1.8m) and jacuzzi, garage parking
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 5000 euro
- Tourist tax if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Minimum stay 3 nights – 7 nights in high season
- The swimming pool and spa area is open and heated from May to end September: contact us for exact dates. Outside of this period it can be heated at extra charge (upon prior request only).
- The villa manager, concierge and housekeeping services are available for 5 hours per day – the pool and garden maintenance for 3 hours per day; extra hours upon request at extra charge.
- Pets allowed (upon prior request only.
- Parties or events not allowed.
The guest will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with our agency Northitaly Villas (on behalf of the owner). See rental agreement. Please contact us for the details before booking.