4 Bed 2 Bath Villa with a private pool
£261 average per night
Chalet Echyllo Serre Chevalier 4 Stars For 8 People /
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bathroom
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Internet access
Kitchen and household
- > 5KM
Earlier = cheaper
And if the rewards belonged to those who book (very) early? At Chalet Echyllo, they vary from single to double. Book more than 5 months before departure: your discount is 100 €. Book 2 times earlier, more than 10 months before departure: your reduction is doubled, or 200 €. This offer applies to the rental price excluding fees.
## Description ****
Chalet ECHYLLO greenhouse knight
"This 160m² chalet is located on the edge of the forest; You will take advantage of 1100m ² of ground with a splendid terrace exposed South. "
Near the town of Briançon, downhill ski slopes and shops, a shuttle to the door of the chalet serves the entire greenhouse station Knight, to take you to the foot of the cable car without parking constraints, no need for a car for your stay !!
*SERVICE. Baby sitting
MELLILA offers to keep you your little wolves in the evening from 19 hrs30
To book at 0621080611
as soon as possible
Non smoking rental for the well being of all and the interior of the chalet
* Supply of linen and bed linen
* Private Parking (2 CARS)
Its modern and charming layout full of charm of our mountains, by its multiple corners to isolate you, to read or to find you in family around a glass of mulled wine or a good fondue Savoyard .
* 50sqm south facing terrace to enjoy the outside at the time of the meal on a country table where you can make barbecues at will, and its summer seating area with a breathtaking view of the mountain where champagne can flow flowing .In the garden with taste you will find the pool with its terrace where the deck chairs are waiting for a great sunbath all together .
# GROUND FLOOR
* Parental suite / with its bed of 160/200 with a breathtaking view on the neck of Lautaret, its shower room with its basins in real wood
* Kitchen open to the living room opening directly onto a south terrace with views of the ski slopes of the Chevalier Serre ski area
* Dining room
* TV lounge and lounge
* Typical fireplace
* Bathroom with its whirlpool bath
* the room OURSON
* The room of the little wolf
* CHAMOIS room
with each its balcony to enjoy the beautiful view when you wake up that the cottage offers you at any time
## Serre-Chevalier, Hautes-Alpes, France
In winter as in summer, the region has everything to seduce.
• A vast ski area (Serre Chevalier) with 250 km of slopes for all levels and all forms of snow sports and 45 km of cross-country ski trails ... You will never do the trick!
• More beautiful villages than others, rich in a simple and rustic mountain history.
Do not miss
• Vibrant nightlife with restaurants with cozy atmospheres, or lively bars. Jazz or Gospel festivals, cabaret evenings, theater, shows or concerts ...
• You are in the heart of the Alps, the massif des Ecrins and the Ecrins National Park are within walking distance. Beautiful walks in perspective ...
• a place where the air is recognized as very pure, and a Mediterranean climate (300 days of sunshine a year)
• Swimming pools nearby, in the Salle les Alpes a renovated swimming pool, just beautiful in summer and winter, but also in all seasons, in Briançon Aqualudic Park in the East or the BIG BATHS of Monêtier in the west: Built on a naturally hot spring at 45 °, the building, entirely designed in wood and glass, unfolds over more than 4500 m² and houses at its feet a splendid body of water. The 2 centers offer fun pools, sauna, Hamann, spas, toboggan, solarium ... to share alone or with family!
The massif des Ecrins and the Ecrins National Park are two steps away, the Clarée Valley, multiple walks and discoveries, water sports, discover the Alps wild fauna and flora, and the sun of the south, the Provence 2 steps but also Italy ...
To find out more about the region, consult the Serre-Chevalier website
A luxury chalet holiday in an exceptional ski area, with more than 250 km of slopes and as much off-piste, combining a quality of snow and sunshine unique in Europe.
Imagine the breathtaking mountain views offered by our cottages and the beautiful landscapes of the Serre Chevalier Valley.
At your arrival you will have a welcome basket (may be a little homemade génépi if it 's left) and much more
See you soon in our beautiful region of Knighthouse
Allow visitor's tax
2 euros per person and per day
This properties availability is unknown, please check the suppliers website .