Coco Palms Pool Villa D101 At Wailea Beach Villas
£2550 average per night
Luxurious And Re-decorated Coco Palms Pool Villa D101!
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 4 Bathroom
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Shared pool
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Deck / Patio
- Dining area
- DVD Player
- Fitness room
- Game room
- Golf course nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeper extra
- Ice maker
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Pool table
- Porch / Veranda
- Tennis court
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair accessible
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Pantry items
- Washing machine
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-140-050-6368-02
Coco Palms Pool Villa D101 is located on Maui island ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 And for the seventh year in a row in 2018 Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers!
The Wailea Beach Villas is ranked # 2 on the Top 30 Resorts in Hawaii list by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 The Wailea Beach Villas has also received TripAdvisor's prestigious Certificate of Excellence award earned exclusively through consistently great reviews published on their site and is ranked by TripAdvisor as #1 Specialty Lodging in Wailea.
The Coco Palms Pool Villa D101 at Wailea Beach Villas is a three bedroom three and a half bath luxurious upscale residence with more than 3,200 square feet of living space and partial ocean views! Wailea Beach Villas is a beachfront resort on Wailea Beach and Maui Island's leeward shore with 2 heated pools & hot tubs fitness center low-density villa residences and direct access to Wailea Beach and the Shops At Wailea.
Coco Palms Pool Villa D101 was acquired by new owners in September 2018! The interior decor furnishings and amenities of this extraordinary villa was updated and upgraded in 2018 and 2019 The new Coco Palms Pool Villa D101 is an entirely upgraded experience for guests.
At D101 partial views of the blue Pacific Ocean is visible from the plunge pool garden the great room and the master bedroom Further D101 has a unique corner location in front of the D building that provides a considerable amount of privacy This may be the only one of 98 "Wailea Beach Villas" that offer so much privacy for outdoor relaxation Also Coco Palms Pool Villa is wrapped on 3 sides by lush verdant tropical greenery that gives it a tucked into the garden sort of feeling.
There are three very spacious bedroom suites The master bedroom has a California king bed and an en-suite bath The second bedroom has two queen beds and large en-suite bath The third bedroom has patio access an en-suite bath and a king bed.
Reserve this villa Coco Palms D101 and receive all of the following newly expanded and enhanced benefits (and more) now!
- Reservations placed at the full advertised price will include no-charge complimentary daily "hotel-style" housekeeping service (national holidays excluded)
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations Reserve at anytime subject to availability If we have availability you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates even for last minute reservations Rates vary by season but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D Cards
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Bona-fide "Four Seasons Hotel" Trained Complimentary "Personal Concierge Service" (a signature service we created nearly 20 years ago!)
- Discount rates for Golf at the Wailea Golf Courses and King Kamehameha Golf Course
D101 is stocked with useful guest supplies such as coffee beans teas popcorn herbs/spices full-size containers of assorted soap and paper products make-up remover and more We also provide beach coolers beach chairs beach umbrellas and beach towels These items are provided for your use on Wailea Beach in front of the resort but the supplies provided in D101 are helpful if you wish to explore other nearby beaches and if participating in water sports or on boat/yacht excursions.
The great room has a brand new LG 65 inch thin OLED 4K Cinema HDR TV All rooms have Apple TV and HD cable boxes with HD programs The great room has an HD DVR to record your favorite programs when at the beach D101 also provides free NETFLIX unlimited viewing in the great room and all bedrooms iPod dock alarm clock radios have been added to all bedrooms and an ipod dock in the living room channels your personal music selection through the villa-wide central speaker system There is a PS2 and PS3 in the third bedroom along with an abundant assortment of games All bedrooms and the great room have a DVD/CD player.
The gourmet kitchen is well-equipped with a generous array of better quality cooking and dining supplies To mention a few of the generous kitchen appointments there are two Sub-Zero refrigerators with freezer/ice maker and beverage drawers Gaggenau stainless steel five burner gas cook top Thermador convection and microwave oven Bosch electronic dishwasher Espresso machine dual coffee makers coffee grinder and Viking gas grill.
Coco Palms Pool Villa D101 is an oasis of tropical splendor in the heart of Wailea Resort Just outside the villa are abundant lush and verdant tropical palms hibiscus banana heliconia bird of paradise ferns and other enchanting flora and fauna We call this a "Pool Villa" because it is one of just a few villas within this resort with its own petite plunge pool The plunge pool is surrounded by a pretty little grass lawn and tropical gardens Located off the master bedroom suite is a lava-rock encircled outdoor hot/cold grotto shower The shower area may also be accessed by key for private use after the beach.
D101 is in the D building which is one of the buildings that is close to the ocean the oceanfront Wailea Resort walking promenade "boardwalk" the adult heated swimming pool and Wailea Beach D101 is also close to the family pool - the second heated pool & hot tub spa complex within Wailea Beach Villas Resort Access the adult pool and Wailea Beach by stepping outside and strolling one short block down a staircase facing a gorgeous cascading waterfall then along a stream decorated with lily pads and pastel colored hibiscus flowers At night blazing tiki torches frame the beach and pool access walkway.
This privately owned uniquely decorated and professionally managed garden level villa has superior amenities and housekeeping a plunge pool and partial ocean views towards the setting sun Filtered sun light sparkles through the creme colored great room illuminating the richly colored custom decor Floor to ceiling solid glass and screen doors fully retract into hidden pockets creating a complete open-air living experience.
Kindly note the plunge pool is not heated It is a cold splash plunge pool only.
Coco Palms Pool Villa D101 is located on Maui island voted #1 best island in the WORLD by TripAdvisor's 2016 Travelers' Choice Awards! Maui island was also voted #1 best island in the U.S by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 18 2016.
The Wailea Beach Villas is ranked No 3 in the Top 30 Best Resorts in Hawaii by Conde Nast Traveler's 2016 Readers' Choice Awards The Wailea Beach Villas has also received TripAdvisor's prestigious Certificate of Excellence award that can only be earned through consistently great reviews published on their site.
Experience this private sanctuary of secluded and generously sized villa residences with professional property management and upscale resort beach and pool services at owner direct rental rates The abundant and effusive guest comments collected to date for all of our villas are direct testimony to the outstanding cleanliness standards and "white glove inspections" we employ in concert with the generous array of finer quality electronics amenities and furnishings provided for our esteemed customers It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices while providing a level of service and exceptional quality accommodations that elevates the vacation experience above other destinations and properties.The Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean A limited number of visitors and residents have an opportunity to restore and renew themselves within a low density and low rise beachfront community that is fashioned as a luxury resort.
Vacation at the Wailea Beach Villas and you don`t have to be unnecessarily concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas There is no need to spend extra money to rent a cabana to be guaranteed some quiet space or sunshade There are plenty of sun umbrellas lounge chairs and shaded areas at both swimming pools for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis In fact the friendly pool attendants will set up an umbrella and a lounge chair on Wailea Beach for you Towel and water service is also available poolside and at the beach In contrast to the excessively crowded condition of other nearby hotels the Wailea Beach Villas Resort is an oasis of tropical splendor in the heart of Wailea Resort.
Nestled along the shore of Wailea Beach are several covered casabella chaise lounges and cabanas available exclusively for guests of the Wailea Beach Villas along with on-site beachfront massage services.
The Wailea Beach Villas a true vacation paradise with polite attentive 24 hour security personnel is embellished with verdant manicured gardens full of blooming tropical flowers a symphony of glowing tiki torches cascading waterfalls two heated swimming pools - one designated for adults and the other for families two outdoor whirlpool hot tub spas a fitness center with locker rooms and showers group meeting rooms a game room including billiards...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
- You will be a guest in a villa/apartment residential resort with a mix of permanent residents, part-time owner visitors, and vacationing visitors. The villas are fee simple condominiums with individual private owners. The on-site services are not intended to fully duplicate those of a luxury hotel. Valet parking and luggage service may be available only during limited hours in keeping with the residential character of the property.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas within the resort is required.
- The swimming pool and hot tub spa near the beach is for use by guests 18 years of age and older, even when visiting as a family. An additional swimming pool closer to the main building welcomes guests of all ages.
- The plunge pool is not heated. It is a cold splash plunge pool only. On-site maintenance for the cold splash plunge pool is performed weekly.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
- Please note that there feral cats that roam the grounds of the resort. The homeowner's association keeps them on property as a practical form of pest control. The cats are friendly but should never be allowed inside. Please do not pet or feed the cats. Thank you for your "kokua" or cooperation.
This properties availability is unknown, please check the suppliers website .