R508 Luxury Villa In Busy Resort With Wifi

£202  average per night

 1 votes

R508 Luxury Villa In Busy Resort With Wifi

  • Sleeps 6
  • 3 Bed
  • 3 Bathroom

Gallery

Home Away logo

General information

  • Internet access
  • DVD Player
  • Hair dryer
  • Linens provided
  • Television

Kitchen and household

  • Full kitchen
  • Refrigerator

Safety

Location

  • 0.2KM
  • 0KM
  • 0.3KM
  • 0.2KM
  • 0.2KM

Description

Villa Euthrates -


Within meters of the front door of this newly renovated Lindian property you are immersed in the sights and sounds of this busy and thriving resort. Situated just off one of Lindos’ busiest thoroughfares, Villa Euthrates is a 3-bedroom property which is centered around a beautiful Courtyard and traditional Lindian Sala. Sleeping up to 6 guests, the property has retained much of its traditional charm whilst offering guests the convenience and comfort of a newly modernised Villa.



Rate notes



Air con, safety deposit boxes and baby cots are included in the price.
The price includes 2 days a week cleaning and twice linen - towels change.
Keys will be found and left on the key boxes outside the villa.



Maximum Room capacity



Up to 6 guests are allowed

Children policy


?nfant 0-1.99 years, child 2-10.99 years, adult 11+ years.



Check-in policy

Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00

Payment policy


For the reservation to be valid we require 30% of the total price to be paid at the time of booking. The remaining 70% is to be paid at the latest 60 days before the arrival date.



Cancellation policy

No free cancellation is allowed for this rate, special conditions apply.


The 30% paid at the time of the reservation is non refundable.



Amenities & services


Air Conditioning
Bathroom with Bathtub or Shower
Bathroom with Shower
CD/DVD Player
Central Heating
Closet
Coffee Facilities
Dining Table
DVD Player
Fireplace
Flat Screen TV
Hairdryer
Individually Controlled Air Condition
Internet access
Iron & Ironing Board
Kitchen
Living Room
Non-smoking rooms available
Private Balcony
Private Balcony or Terrace
Private Terrace
Refrigerator
Safe deposit Box
Sitting Area
Television
Wi-Fi Internet Access (free of charge)

Booking fees & taxes




VAT included

13.00%





Municipal Tax included

0.50%








Excluded charges




Government Tax

€0.50

per roomper night

Calendar

Select dates for price
Arrive
Depart
Clear dates

This properties availability is unknown, please check the suppliers website .

Review us on