Oceano Altas 18
£758 average per night
The Lap Of Luxury + Walking To Palmilla Beach + Private Pool ⭐️
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Children welcome
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lighting
- Pets not allowed
- Pets considered
- No smoking
- Towels provided
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Pantry items
- Washing machine
- Deadbolt lock to entrance
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke detector
- > 5KM
Hacienda Cielo Azul is a gorgeous Villa at famous and luxury neighborhood Palmilla. Enjoy the view of Hole 5 at the signature golf course and of the mesmerizing Sea of Cortes, walk to the beach through exclusive pathway, indulge in the private pool or relax in the garden’s hammock.
Walk or use golf cart to dine at One & Only Palmilla or The Shoppes at Palmilla and the multiple specialty restaurants just a few steps away.
Complimentary concierge services and housekeeping every other day. For COVID-19 best practices see below.
Watch this video for more details of this amazing villa. https://youtu.be/Rzz0NGg2WfI
Hacienda Cielo Azul is a beautiful home in the exclusive Palmilla Neighborhood, famous for its luxurious homes. This amazing single level home features 3 spacious and tastefully decorated bedrooms all with ensuite bathroom. The Master Suite offers gorgeous views to the Golf Course and Ocean View, ensuite bathroom has double vanity,
In this amazing single level property you will feel like at home, safe and relaxed in its private pool and garden, next to the golf course or in the pool.
It is a one floor home, which makes it extremely comfortable. All bedrooms are very spacious and have great natural light, all facing the garden surrounding the house. You may you want to relax by the pool, enjoy the jacuzzi. Spend time with family and friends in spacious living room or the fire pit area with the majestic view of Jack Nicklaus’s golf course and the Sea of Cortes.
Surrounded by 5* restaurants you have plenty of indulge, but if you are looking to eat at home fire the grill and eat in the exterior dinning area or have a chef pamper you with your favorite meal in its fully equipped kitchen with prime appliances.
- Complimentary housekeeping included every other day (inquire for additional housekeeping)
- Complimentary concierge services (transportation, reservations, recommendations)
- Chef and catering services (inquire menu and rates)
- In house spa services (inquire menu and rates)
- Grocery stocking services available
- Strong wireless Wifi
- Water purification system (all house)
- Independent AC units in each bedroom and living area
- Heated pool and jacuzzi
- TV in living room and each bedroom
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- 6 passenger golf cart (extra fee applies)
Keeping your safety and peace of mind as our priority, our COVID-19 practices:
* Cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been upgraded to guarantee a safe environment. We have implemented protocols to clean and disinfect all rooms, and frequently touched surfaces, as doorknobs, handles, remote controls and light switches. Certified Hospital grade disinfectant used.
* Electrostatic sanitization with hospital grade products prior to every guest check-in.
* Antibacterial gel and disinfectant available for guest use.
* During any interaction with our staff, we will be equipped with protective gear (masks & gloves).
The house is at guest's entire disposal to enjoy, including private pool, jacuzzi & garage.
Palmilla is famous for its luxury villas, the exclusive One & Only Palmilla Hotel established back in 1950’s, and being one of the best beaches in Los Cabos.
Conveniently located just 25 minutes away from the San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD) and 10 minutes from San Jose Downtown, you will feel charm and luxury as soon as you enter Palmilla.
The Shoppes at Palmilla are just across the bridge (10 min walking) and cater Creme Cafe (for a delicious morning breakfast, coffee or baked goods), Nick San (famous Japanese cuisine), Blue Fish (delight with the fresh sea food and ceviche), Chins (warm atmosphere and premiere Chinese kitchen), and Tenangos (the Mexican gourmet spot).
Also at The Shoppes you will find California Ranch Market which is a the grocery store you will want to visit for organic and gourmet groceries, as well as fresh produce and daily bakery goods. They also offer ready to go salads, entres and meals of the best quality.
Other Things to Note:
Small children should be supervised by adults at all times, adults are responsible for children's safety. Child hazards include but are not limited to: Pool & jacuzzi with no gates.
* No Pets
* No Parties
* No Bachelor / Bachelorette groups
* No Groups under age of 25 years
Interaction with Guests:
Our property management team is available to answer any question or resolve any issue during your stay. Concierge services are complimentary so let us know how can we help make the most out of your stay!