£376 average per night
Unique Mexican Villa! Plunge Pool, Ocean Views
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Outdoor pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Deck / Patio
- Dining area
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lighting
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Towels provided
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Washing machine
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke detector
- > 5KM
- Stunning plunge pool - like your own private cenote!
- Warm & colorful: a celebration of Mexican artistry
- Rooftop patio with ocean views
- Quiet, gated Playacar community
- Walk to beach and downtown Playa in just minutes
At Casa Sombra Verde, you’ll feel completely enveloped in traditional Mexican charm...from the tile, arches, woodwork, and textiles to the one-of-a-kind art and pottery- you’ll find surprises around every corner!
This traditional villa has 3 spacious floors with plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. Here’s the layout…
- Private plunge pool with waterfalls, surrounded by tropical plants
- Covered porch/entryway
- Sunny living room- sitting area and hand-carved dining set for 4
- Open fully-equipped kitchen- gorgeous talavera tile!
- Bedroom 1: queen bed
- Full bathroom w/ shower
- Second living room w/ sofas & TV
- Bedroom 2: very spacious, w/ king bed and full en-suite
- Beautiful wraparound balcony with hammocks
- Bedroom 3: king bed, unique brick ceiling
- Large walk-in closet/dressing room
- Full en-suite w/ jacuzzi and shower
- Terrace w/ hammock
There’s also a fabulous rooftop terrace with dining table, BBQ, bar area, and views of the Caribbean!
The villa has all the amenities you need for your Yucatan getaway:
- AC, ceiling fans
- Washer & dryer
- WiFi & satellite TV
- Private parking space
- All towels & linens
- Beach gear: chairs, umbrella, etc.
You’ll have exclusive access to the villa and exterior spaces.
The house is located in the beautiful gated community of Playacar Phase I. There are no loud bars or busy traffic. The area offers golf courses and stunning white-sand beaches—the closest is 3 blocks away. Walk to vibrant Downtown Playa in minutes.
The condo is an easy 50-min drive from Cancun International Airport and transfers can be booked either online or at the airport. If you prefer, as soon as you confirm your booking, we can help you schedule private transportation and have it waiting for you at the airport. If you prefer to rent a car, there are many choices for car rentals at the airport and in downtown Playa del Carmen.
Don’t feel like driving? Taxis are always available, just be sure to take registered taxis only! And public bicycles are available to rent around downtown too. You will see the BiciPlaya stands where you can rent a bike by day or by journey. There are also 2 ADO bus stations to get you to nearby Yucatan destinations or other Mexican states, located at:
- 5th Avenue and Benito Juarez
- 20 Avenida Norte and Calle 12
In the event you're driving around town, please note there are PARKING METERS IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN!
The meters are in operation from Juárez Avenue to CTM Avenue. All downtown Playa. There is one digital park meter per street, so you have to look for it.
Parking meter hours of operation are Monday to Sunday 10:00 to 22:00 | 10 am to 10 pm (except for official holidays). The cost is 10 MXN per hour (~50 cents USD per hour), maximum 6 hours.
You can download the mobile app "Mueve Ciudad" or visit Playa Parq and pay using your registered card. Otherwise you can use coins. Please note that the app will send an SMS with a verification code and you'll need a Mexican SIM card to receive it as it does not accept foreign country codes.
Instructions are in English, Spanish and French. Tickets are printed out and you set them on the inside windshield of your car, face up on the dashboard. Failure to properly display will result in the vehicle being immobilized.
Motorcyclists and vehicles with a disability plate are exempt from payment.
PUBLIC PARKING LOTS/GARAGES
There are also four main parking lots in Playa:
- Under Quinta Alegría Mall. The entrance is on Constituyentes Avenue between 10th Avenue and 5th Avenue.
- Tendenza Parking is on 10th Avenue between 14th Street and 14 Bis Street
- Plaza Pelícanos - 10th Avenue between 8th and 10th Street
- 34th Street and 10th Avenue. 24hr car park (not underground)
All parking is reasonably priced. Prices are about 10-20 pesos an hour and about 200 pesos for 24-hour parking.
Other Things to Note:
Please note that due to Covid, there is currently no oil, salt or pepper in the property.
This villa has 4 floors of living space, so you’ll need to climb the stairs.
We are happy to assist you with other arrangements for a worry-free vacation, like weekly cleaning, airport transfers, tour info, top picks discount card, Pack n’ Play, and more. All of these services can be booked prior to your arrival.
We provide a few essentials to make you feel more at home when you arrive: drinking water, soap, shampoo, and toilet paper. Please note that these will not be refilled during your stay- if you would like to arrange grocery delivery, just let us know!
Security Deposit : A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
Electricity: Electricity is not included for long term stays of 28 days or more. A meter reading will be recorded on the day of your arrival and then again on the day of your check out. Electricity for long term stays are charged a fixed rate of $5.22 pesos per kwh. The consumption will be charged through the booking platform or deducted from your security deposit.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $200 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during your stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture
- Pets are not allowed unless there is prior authorization and an extra fee may apply if such is given.
- Please avoid hanging towels or clothes on the balcony/terrace railings.
- It is requested to use the Safety Deposit Box for all your valuables. We will not be held responsible for any loss or theft.
- Pool and common area regulations and opening hours have to be respected. The use of musical devices in common areas is prohibited. Glasses, glass bottles, food or coolers are not allowed in the pool, the use of disposable or plastic glasses are allowed.
- If you're booking from a channel where we handle payments, you'll be charged a security deposit of $500 USD which will be refunded after your check-out accordingly (service fees may apply)
For long-term stays (28 nights or more) guests will be charged an extra fee of $25 USD per week (excluding the last week of stay) for mandatory mid-week cleanings. This will be scheduled with the guests during their stay.
Interaction with Guests:
You can check yourself in using the lockbox, and you’ll have complete privacy during your stay.
If you have any questions, concerns, or special needs, we’re available 24/7! Just give us a call or send a text or email—we’re here to help.