Villa Au Fil De L'eau
£635 average per night
Minimalist Family Vacation Home - Sea View
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Outdoor pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Beach towels
- Dining area
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeper extra
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lighting
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Towels provided
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Clothes dryer
- Full kitchen
- Pantry items
- Washing machine
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke detector
BRAND NEW !
This minimalist family home is overflowing with joie de vivre and playful yet chic winks.
The Villa Au Fil de l'Eau is face to face with the sea. Sleek furniture, minimalist lines and designer creations populate its all-white interior, warmed by golden lighting and raw materials. Organic colors echo the sea that can be admired from every room. At sunrise, have breakfast facing the Bay of Cul de Sac in a cozy lounge, before heading for the beach.
A 180 ° view on Pinel, St Barth, Orient Bay and Cul de Sac Bay.
A table-size sea and natural reserve: small boats, the sea nearby with its varying shades of blue throughout the day.
The house is very well ventilated, leaving you to enjoy the trade winds.
This Villa was built for our family vacation. We are people who love to share and receive family and friends.
This is a real favorite.
It is built around ease and well being.
The living rooms, all facing the sea, are designed for that at all times they are a source of conviviality. They are organized around a landscaped outdoor area off living room.
This space is the central point of the house, the source of discussions, rest, relaxation, reading; At every moment of the day this space takes different forms:
- In the morning to wake up gently, and watch the sun rise over the sea.
- The day for relaxing, reading area, nap, enjoy the pool and pick a shady corner ventilated.
- In the late afternoon: the return of the beach s moisturize while planning the evening while some enjoy a last swim in the pool and watch the sunset over the sea.
- In the evening: cocooning space for informed aperitif candles.
Besides, the sleeping area consists of 3 bedrooms all with cocoon and soothing pastel colors, giving each of the tropical garden.
It consists of a large living room with dining area and large kitchen.
1 master bedroom: sea view, and swimming pool with kig size bed, bathroom with double shower overlooking the sea view and a large dressing room.
1 bedroom: overlooking tropical garden, king size bed with its bathroom
1 bedroom overlooking tropical garden with dressing room and bathroom with shower and bath
1 independent suite: with sea view and tropical garden, king size bed and large bathroom with shower, TV.
Internet access in the whole house.
Such is life in the Villa " Au fil de l'Eau".
The view is impressive, a haven of peace!
- Degustation French cheeses ( 6 sorts ), french wine and french special bread
- Every morning : fresh croissants and fresh baguettes
- Bottle of french champagne and macarons
- Spa services : massage, face treatment, on the deck face to the sea or Inside
- Car rental
- Boat trip for a day: discover 3 islands and swim with fish and turtles