Bellavista - Costa Carpediem
£147 average per night
Bellavista - Costa Carpediem - Calpe, Calpe, Costa Blanca
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Private pool
- Private pool
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Deck / Patio
- Dining area
- Golf course nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- Tennis court
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine
** Covid19 Special Message: **
We know the current context generates many doubts for the coming months, this is why at Costa CarpeDiem we have adapted our cancellation policy, making it more flexible. You can cancel free of charge up to one month before arrival for any reason, in the next 30 days, if you couldn't come due to covid mobility restrictions you could reschedule your stay in the coming 18 months in any of our properties.
On the other hand, we have defined a specific cleaning protocol to thoroughly clean and disinfect our homes with a specialized cleaning company. Costa Blanca and Costa CarpeDiem are waiting for you!
Offering a wonderful sense of privacy, this stylish 3-bedroom villa is newly built and comes with a glittering pool, outdoor dining areas, and endless views over the Peñon and mountain and seas beyond.
All rooms have air-conditioning, and guests have plenty of contemporary comforts including WiFi, satellite TV, and a well-equipped kitchenette. The master bedroom also boasts its own en-suite bathroom and access to a private patio with expansive views.
As for the location? You're just a 5-minute stroll from the coast, while local restaurants, shops, and the golden shores of Fossa Beach are within a 15-minute walk. Or wander 15 minutes to Puerto Les Bassetes, where adventurers can dive, kayak, or sail all around the vast blue sea. Further afield, the historic old town of Calpe is only a 10-minute drive from your door.
The Indoor Space: Unwind together in a contemporary and light-filled living space, furnished with a plush sectional couch and flat screen TV with satellite. Enjoy a quiet day watching favorite shows, or hook up to the WiFi and plan day trips in the local area.
The living room opens out to a dining area, where a gleaming black glass dining table seats six. Overlooking this space, a kitchenette features classic white cabinetry and upscale appliances, and there's plenty of space for easy meal prep.
When you're ready to snooze, a master bedroom (located on the first floor) offers a large bed and its own private en-suite with a walk-in shower and dual vanity. This room also offers access to a gorgeous terrace with an outdoor dining table.
On the main floor, the kid-friendly second bedroom comes with two twin beds and a flat screen TV. Also on this level, a 3rd bedroom features a large bed.
The villa also has a guest bathroom with a stylishly tiled bathtub and dual vanity. Keep all your items secure with a convenient in-unit safe.
The Outdoor Space: A sun-drenched pool area offers a fabulous spot to unwind, with gorgeous views over the Peñon.
There's plenty of space to relax between comfy lounge chairs and a patio with an outdoor dining table. A 6-person wooden table beneath a pergola offers a shady spot for lazy breakfasts and lunches. Or sizzle up dinner on the BBQ and enjoy dinner alfresco as the stars come out.
Guests also have parking space for two cars outside the villa.
The Surrounding Area: Feel free to leave the car behind - your villa is walking distance to everything. Stroll 5 minutes to the sea, or head 15 minutes to the sandy shores of Fossa Beach. Local shops and restaurants are also within a 15-minute stroll from your front door.
Hop in the car and head 10 minutes to Calpe town centre. Explore its excellent shopping district, and be sure to wander the fascinating walled old town, defined by its historic Spanish architecture - including a beautiful 15th-century church.
If you're bringing the kids, treat them to a day out at a local theme park. Hurtle down heart-thumping roller coasters at the sprawling theme park of Terra Mitica, or tear down epic water rides at Aqualandia - one of the biggest water parks in Europe. Both parks are within a 40-minute drive.
Nº Licencia Turístico: VT-465363-A
Interior of this luxury villa
- 2 level luxury villa
- air conditioned living/dining room with television
- 2 balconies
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- cable television
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with king size bed and bathroom en-suite
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer
Exterior of this luxury villa
- enclosed plot
- private garage space
- nearest town: Calpe (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore within 25 meters of the villa
- direct access to the beach
- nearest port within 500 meters of the villa
- nearest park within 500 meters of the villa
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: bus within 200 meters of the villa
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this luxury villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- central heating
Facilities and services at extra charge
- extra bed
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Calpe, on the Costa Blanca
- bar (within 500 meters from the house)
- amusement park (Terra Mitica), theme park, zoo, wild life park and water park (Aqualandia) (within 25 kilometers from the house)
- hiking, cycling, diving and snorkeling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis and golf (Ifach) (within 5 kilometers of the villa)