Addie's Place @ Goolwa
£177 average per night
Addie's Place @ Goolwa
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Children welcome
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Dining area
- DVD Player
- Kids games
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lighting
- Pets not allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- No smoking
- Towels provided
- Video library
Kitchen and household
- Dishes and utensils provided
- Full kitchen
- Pantry items
- Washing machine
- Smoke detector
Built circa 1900 and located only a stone-throw away from Goolwa Wharf and Main Street Precincts; Addie’s Place has been home to Goolwa’s Smith family for nearly 80 years. Having undergone significant restoration and renovation in 2016, we now invite your family to share in some of our history and explore the attractions that Goolwa has to offer!
Situated at 8 Loveday Street, Goolwa, you can park your car at Addie’s and walk to the wonderful cafes, restaurants, pubs and galleries that Goolwa has to offer within minutes.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed (with electric blanket for cooler months), as well as plenty of hanging space, reading lamps, radio, mirror and small chest of drawers. Views are of Loveday Street, and the front cottage-garden.
Adjoining the main bedroom is the lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning, television, DVD player and DVDs, and plush lounge suite - perfect for snuggling into on a Winters night.
The combined kitchen and dining room includes a 4 seater dining table and fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, large refrigerator, plenty of cupboard space for longer stays, and microwave. Tea and coffee making provisions are supplied.
Off the dining room is the second bedroom, including comfy double bed, lots of hanging and draw space, mirror, and lamps. Again, electric blankets are fitted to the bed.
Another passage off the dining room leads to the laundry and bathroom area. The laundry is fitted with additional cupboard space, a large trough, iron and ironing board, and 5.5kg washing machine. The spacious connecting bathroom includes modern vanity area, shower and toilet.
Accessible through the side kitchen entrance is a large sun/play room; equipped with plenty of toys, books, games and puzzles for children.
Outside you will find undercover off-street parking, as well as a private outdoor area with outside-seating, large shade-umbrella and BBQ. Further into the backyard is a lawned area for children to run-about, as well as a clothes-line. Sorry, NO PETS permitted.
All linen, towels, pillows, blankets and quilts are provided and included in the booking price.
*****RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR STAY AT ADDIE’S PLACE GOOLWA******
PROPERTY FEATURES / BOOKING DETAILS
ADDIE’S PLACE OFFERS YOU
* 2 Bedrooms – Queen bed to main, and double bed to the 2nd bedroom
* All linen, blankets, pillows, quilts and towels supplied
* Fully equipped kitchen with tea/coffee provisions
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge
* Washing Machine, iron, ironing board & External washing line
* Flat screen TV, DVD player and selection of DVDs.
* 4 burner BBQ and outside seating area
* Family board games, toys and puzzles in the sun/play room
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: check in 2.00pm and check out 10.00am (unless otherwise arranged)
PETS - Sorry, no pets
TO SEE AND DO
Wondering what to do in Goolwa.
The historic town of Goolwa offers endless adventures
* Visit Goolwa Wharf only 5 minutes away from Addie’s Place
* Ride the Cockle Train to Victor Harbor, then catch the Horse Tram to Granite Island
* Goolwa Riverboat Centre
* PS Oscar Paddlesteamer Cruise
* Encounter Bikeway
* Goolwa Beach
* Murray River and Mouth
* Centenary Hall
* Cross the road to the Original Goolwa Bakery
* River Dolls of Goolwa
* Signal Point Gallery
* Goolwa Motor Museum
* Goolwa Animal Farm
* Spirit of the Coorong
* National Trust Museum
* Fleurieu Distillery
* Goolwa's Original Police Station
* Narnu Farm Hindmarsh Island
* Goolwa Art Gallery
* Visit Currency Creek Winery - only 10 minutes drive
* Take a drive to Victor Harbor, Middleton and Port Elliot
* Visit one of the many cafes and pubs in Goolwa
If still stuck for things to do, we have compiled an ‘eating out and things to do’ booklet which is available to read during your stay - and the Visitor Information Centre is a short walk up Loveday Street.